Ryan Is Alyin'

I wonder if the "whore" pays income tax and S.S. on her "earnings' ?

the whore is too stupid to live. some social security benefits are taxable. but I'll let her find out which.

Only if your modified adjusted gross income is more than base amount of your filing status. Was yours?

Kind of sucks when someone assumes something about you, doesn't it?

hey bitch,, you don't get to ask me about my personal money, if you think otherwise your dummer n a doorknob.

the whore is too stupid to live. some social security benefits are taxable. but I'll let her find out which.

Only if your modified adjusted gross income is more than base amount of your filing status. Was yours?

hey bitch,, you don't get to ask me about my personal money, if you think otherwise your dummer n a doorknob.

I can't ask about it, but you can assume how I make my income? Okay, got it.

I can't ask about it, but you can assume how I make my income? Okay, got it.

call me a liar and you get what you get.. got it.

why don't you just go full private insurance like the Republican party touts Willow? :dunno: Don't you support those repub-types?

why don't you just go full private insurance like the Republican party touts Willow? :dunno: Don't you support those repub-types?

I have agreed to do that, just as soon as you send all the money I've paid into the system back to me.send it all.

I have agreed to do that, just as soon as you send all the money I've paid into the system back to me.send it all.

Thats Barak's & Michelle's money now :badgrin: :eusa_boohoo:

yep, they stole it. all 715Billion of it, and congrats for being the first dummie to admit it. :eusa_clap: I would rep you for that but I'm all out.

Thats Barak's & Michelle's money now :badgrin: :eusa_boohoo:

yep, they stole it. all 715Billion of it, and congrats for being the first dummie to admit it. :eusa_clap: I would rep you for that but I'm all out.

how can ewe steal a subsidy Willow :eusa_eh: It can be "clawed back" however ;) and that is exactly what Barak & Michelle have done :mad: :)

tissue?

Last edited:
At the Villages. Just told the same lie about Obama raiding Medicare. His mommy should wash his mouth out with soap.

Cutting $700 billion and change from Medicare without using it to extend the solvency of the trust fund isn't raiding Medicare? How, exactly, do you define raiding Medicare?

Forum List

Back