Ryan Is Alyin'

At the Villages. Just told the same lie about Obama raiding Medicare. His mommy should wash his mouth out with soap.

Obama didn't cut Medicare? Really?

No.

His plan takes GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES away from Medicare Advantage, you know, the privatized portion of Medicare that is supposed to compete with traditional Medicare?

And his plan caps the growth of Medicare, the same way Ryan would.

You are being lied to by the Republicans.

Its one of the few talking-points WillowTree has, whining about her subsidy. Don't take that away from her :( ;)

Last edited:
He has very little charisma.

And that would mean he still has more charisma than you have brains (that work).

Ryan has energized people in the base and is causing the independent vote to look harder at Romney.

Good luck in November.

At the Villages. Just told the same lie about Obama raiding Medicare. His mommy should wash his mouth out with soap.

You're right, but not in the way you think you are. Since there is no trust fund, there is nothing to raid.

Typical liberal strategy, tell a new lie to cover up your old lies.

So now you'll just claim Obamacare didn't take a dime from Medicare, hoping the idiots will keep believing your bullshit.

The problem is Ryan and Romney will just show the data in debates and in commercials to Americans with an IQ above cheese.

post my lies whore. post em.

You have stated before that you collect social security and that you earned it. Was that a lie?
You know when you claimed you were paying my way?

I do collect it. I don't "live on it" see the difference whore? and yes, you call me a liar and I'll call you a whore. see how that works.

I didn't call you a liar, I asked if you lied.
So what do you live on? Does Medicaid pay for the assisted living?

You have stated before that you collect social security and that you earned it. Was that a lie?
You know when you claimed you were paying my way?

I do collect it. I don't "live on it" see the difference whore? and yes, you call me a liar and I'll call you a whore. see how that works.

lay on your back and make your rent. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

lay on your back and make your rent. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is that how you pay your rent?
How well does that work out for you? I hear some men do have weird fetishes regarding the elderly.

Forum List

Back