Ryan Is Alyin'

You know it is not true. The facts have been shown to you. You are vile and dishonest...but you are not illiterate and you know fact from fiction.

Screaming a lie for 2 years is nothing to be proud of.

You are the liar! Everyone knows that. and now I find out you're little too! that's a bonus.

Oh, yea, it's definitely little... and I don't think English is its native language... or maybe it's just an idiot... but it doesn't seem to understand the word 'integrity'.

I do believe it. Search my history! I've been screaming about it for about two years now.

Why do you want to cut Medicare for people under 55, but not for yourself?

Ask obamaer he cut 716 Billion dollars from medicare and on top of that he said he was giving you back a thousand dollars a year in yer paychecks by only collecting a percentage of ss and medicare, you're being duped and you're too stupid to realize it. medicare and ss won't even be there if left in obummer's hands.

At the Villages. Just told the same lie about Obama raiding Medicare. His mommy should wash his mouth out with soap.

Obamacare cut $716 billion from Medicare in order to fund $1.9 trillion in new health care spending, through the law’s expansion of Medicaid and its new subsidized exchanges.
Of the $716 billion in cuts, $415 billion come in the form of “updates to fee-for-service payment rates,” a euphemism for reducing Medicare’s payments to doctors and hospitals."

homer-doh-square.jpg

You know it is not true. The facts have been shown to you. You are vile and dishonest...but you are not illiterate and you know fact from fiction.

Screaming a lie for 2 years is nothing to be proud of.

You are the liar! Everyone knows that. and now I find out you're little too! that's a bonus.

Oh, yea, it's definitely little... and I don't think English is its native language... or maybe it's just an idiot... but it doesn't seem to understand the word 'integrity'.

You want some more attention?

At the Villages. Just told the same lie about Obama raiding Medicare. His mommy should wash his mouth out with soap.

Obamacare cut $716 billion from Medicare in order to fund $1.9 trillion in new health care spending, through the law’s expansion of Medicaid and its new subsidized exchanges.
Of the $716 billion in cuts, $415 billion come in the form of “updates to fee-for-service payment rates,” a euphemism for reducing Medicare’s payments to doctors and hospitals."

homer-doh-square.jpg

and you know what else the liberals don't want to address? the fact that along with those 715 billion dollars in cuts are another 700 billion dollars in added taxes to pay for obamacare. those are the facts jack.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgsyEtAkrOo]Obama Discusses w ABC Gutting Medicare to Fund Obamacare November 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

Ryan ain't a lyin.. this thread is a fucking fail

obama did raid medicare. That's undeniable.

Ryan is being unfair to obama because he's showing off those arms and because he has a mother already receiving medicare and KNOWS just how the theft of billions from the system affects her. obama can only make up stories about his mother.

Fact-Checking the Obama Campaign's Defense of its $716 Billion Cut to Medicare - Forbes

Of the $716 billion in cuts, $415 billion come in the form of “updates to fee-for-service payment rates,” a euphemism for reducing Medicare’s payments to doctors and hospitals. But what happens when you reduce payments to doctors? Doctors stop being willing to see Medicare patients. And if you can’t actually get a doctor’s appointment, what does it really matter what your insurance plan covers on paper?

We already see this happening in the Medicaid program, where sick and injured children can’t get appointments to deal with urgent medical conditions, because Medicaid so severely underpays doctors relative to private insurers. By the end of this decade, under Obamacare, Medicare reimbursement rates are set to fall below those of Medicaid.

I find it amusing that the democrats were touting the Medicare cut as a way to help fund Obamacare and how great it was.

Now they are running, justifying and twisting.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Lyin Libtards. Don't take our word for it!

Obama Deputy Campaign Manager: You Bet Obama Cut Medicare By $700 Billion

[youtube]YCEgidipc5g[/youtube]

somebody reach out and bitch slap that lying POS caribeaner...

Why do you want to cut Medicare for people under 55, but not for yourself?
I'm under 55...I'm good with it.

Me too.

Of course you are good with it, you have health insurance plus you live in a country that will provide you with health care if you need it.
I am not okay with it, I don't want to pay for the uninsured anymore. People whine about doctors not treating people with Medicare anymore, what about the unpaid bills they have to cover now? Who is paying for that?

homer-doh-square.jpg

and you know what else the liberals don't want to address? the fact that along with those 715 billion dollars in cuts are another 700 billion dollars in added taxes to pay for obamacare. those are the facts jack.

Why do you care? You pay a lot of taxes these days?

homer-doh-square.jpg

yes, toker, I pay taxes. Still.

yes, toker, I pay taxes. Still.
On what?
Last time I checked social security is not a taxable income, in most cases.

Forum List

Back