Ryan is a scarey man, worst than Trump and most Pubs

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Not only are they going to lower the Corp Tax, but personal tax from the top bracket of 39 to 25% ,

and Ryan wants to get rid of FiCA, which is 15.3%, 1/2 paid by employer, and 1/2 paid by employees, and for the self employed they pay 15.3% of net income from business. What a raise in income, and then they want to cut Medicaid, the ACA, and even mess with Medicare.

He wants the new generation , didn't say what age, to start putting money in the market, IRA's , and who benefits from that

Wall Street!!

Who now wants to have all their money in the market, with men playing with it, hedge funds. Look what the hedge fund managers makes.

So they will now have to force young people and middle age people to put their money into the market, I am sure Wall Street loves this, as most young people and middle age, have a hard time saving and many overspend, so they will have to make it mandatory.

This is like a nightmare in the making. Most people are not day traders or watch their fund maybe once weekly , most people do not know what a stock dividend or yield is or what a mutual fund charges , they are too busy working, so you will have people who play the market with billions shorting stocks and making a killing .

I just can't believe this man and his ideas.

Bush tried this and people didn't want it, say no to this plan. The elites will even have more control over the workers now. Remember congress works for us, Ryan works for us and he can be fired, voted out.

Ryan is far right fringe.

Not as far right as Cruz, but not far from it either.

The main difference between Ryan and Cruz is that Ryan believes in keeping the Federal Government open and running.

Cruz has filibustered to close it.

Ryan wants to get rid of FiCA, which is 15.3%, 1/2 paid by employer, and 1/2 paid by employees, and for the self employed they pay 15.3% of net income from business. .
I can't find anything on this, do you have a link?

He said it on 60 mins, also that is his thing since he had a mouth, getting rid of SS and Medicare.

Not only are they going to lower the Corp Tax, but personal tax from the top bracket of 39 to 25% ,

and Ryan wants to get rid of FiCA, which is 15.3%, 1/2 paid by employer, and 1/2 paid by employees, and for the self employed they pay 15.3% of net income from business. What a raise in income, and then they want to cut Medicaid, the ACA, and even mess with Medicare.

He wants the new generation , didn't say what age, to start putting money in the market, IRA's , and who benefits from that

Wall Street!!

Who now wants to have all their money in the market, with men playing with it, hedge funds. Look what the hedge fund managers makes.

So they will now have to force young people and middle age people to put their money into the market, I am sure Wall Street loves this, as most young people and middle age, have a hard time saving and many overspend, so they will have to make it mandatory.

This is like a nightmare in the making. Most people are not day traders or watch their fund maybe once weekly , most people do not know what a stock dividend or yield is or what a mutual fund charges , they are too busy working, so you will have people who play the market with billions shorting stocks and making a killing .

Bush tried this and people didn't want it, say no to this plan. The elites will even have more control over the workers now. Remember congress works for us, Ryan works for us and he can be fired, voted out.

OMG! Cutting taxes? That's awful!!!

Why is it awful?

and Ryan wants to get rid of FiCA, which is 15.3%,

You're funny. And stupid.

Who now wants to have all their money in the market,

Me.

with men playing with it

What about women? Can women play with it?

So they will now have to force young people and middle age people to put their money into the market

Instead of forcing them to hand it to government?
I'm waiting for the downside to your claim.

When corrupt and racist pigs fear a person, it's usually a sign that the person is doing something right.

Wall Street!!

Why is it awful?

Yes because only those making over 450,000 pay it, cut for the wealthy. I think they need to raise taxes on the wealthy, since they make their money off of the middle class..

So if no SS or Medicare, why would one pay Fica Tax?? He wants to push it through before he is 50 and can you just imagine the tax savings he and his wealthy buddies will have , while getting rid of the safety net for others.

Me, good for you, do you work on Wall Street.

with men playing with it

So they will now have to force young people and middle age people to put their money into the market

Yes Wall Street screws everyone, unless you can buy into a hedge fund.

Open it up to read the rest of my answers. I hate it when you respond like that. Just write a paragraph, this is not a test.

He would probably kick a dog as well.

And then cook it up....so Obama could eat it.[/QUOTE]

Heck no, save money eat it himself.

When corrupt and racist pigs fear a person, it's usually a sign that the person is doing something right.

Is that why you voted for Trump? you feared him, I do not fear Ryan, just exposing him for what he is.

Is that why you voted for Trump? you feared him, I do not fear Ryan, just exposing him for what he is.

Er..no, I don't fear Trump. Why would I? That doesn't even make sense.

Psst..you saying something isn't the same as "exposing" something. It's just you blabbing and gibbering.

About time we switched to defined contribution and adjust for eligibility for changes in life expectancy

Wall Street!!

Why is it awful?

Yes because only those making over 450,000 pay it, cut for the wealthy. I think they need to raise taxes on the wealthy, since they make their money off of the middle class..

So if no SS or Medicare, why would one pay Fica Tax?? He wants to push it through before he is 50 and can you just imagine the tax savings he and his wealthy buddies will have , while getting rid of the safety net for others.

Me, good for you, do you work on Wall Street.

with men playing with it

Open it up to read the rest of my answers. I hate it when you respond like that. Just write a paragraph, this is not a test.

You think hedge funds are a good idea? That hedge funds protect you from getting, "screwed by Wall Street"?

Yes because only those making over 450,000 pay it, cut for the wealthy.

Only those paying over $450,000 pay some tax, or only the wealthy get a cut?

I think they need to raise taxes on the wealthy,

Is there some point where the tax rate can be so high that it causes changes in behavior and evasions that hurt the economy and tax collections? Or do you think you can raise as much as you want and rich people will just sit and take it?

since they make their money off of the middle class..

By selling them useful goods and services, just awful!!!

So if no SS or Medicare, why would one pay Fica Tax??

Unless you show me proof he wants to eliminate SS and Medicare, I'm going to assume you're talking out of your ass here (more than usual I mean).

good for you, do you work on Wall Street.

Only Wall Street workers benefit from investing? Are you sure?

He would probably kick a dog as well.

And then cook it up....so Obama could eat it.

Heck no, save money eat it himself.[/QUOTE]

can the silly liberal say what his most significant objection to Ryan is. He seems like a mainstream limited govt conservative just like our Founders- right?

Forum List

Back