Ryan health issue questioned

Ryan and Romney lie because of force of habit. Even when they have no reason to lie, they do it because they have no practice in being truthful. They stick with what they've done all their lives, which is lie. They've gotten away with it so far, so why should they change?

It's a trait they share with a lot of conservative posters here. The ends always justify the means for the right, so they see nothing wrong with lying, as long as it furthers their holy cause of hating liberals. We moral absolutists here on the left are disgusted by such rank moral relativism.

Still on this marathon nonsense? Obama blatantly lies about his policies and his history, you are worried about a marathon.

And we wonder why this nation is screwed up

“You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness. 2 You shall not fall in with the many to do evil, nor shall you bear witness in a lawsuit, siding with the many, so as to pervert justice,

Exodus 23:1-2
English Standard Version (ESV)

You seem to wear your religion on your sleeve, and not practice it. Maybe that explains why our nation is screwed up. Google up some of the comments by Falwell and Robertson and other so called men of God.

Oh really? Then where am I lying? Oh yeah. Im not.

Why would I care about Falwell and Robertson?

Oh, and when you stop lying, you might have a more convincing argument:)

When my guy lies, it's "no big deal"
When your guy lies it's worthy of the death penalty.

So, you plan to vote for Mitt even though you know he is lying to you every friggin time he opens his mouth.

No offense but that really is an excellent working definition of the rw voter.

That’s republican SOP since the days of the Nixon Administration and before: the ends always justify the means, including lying.

The reason why R/R must lie so much is because the truth wouldn’t conform to the Obama Myth contrived by the right.

Still on this marathon nonsense? Obama blatantly lies about his policies and his history, you are worried about a marathon.

And we wonder why this nation is screwed up

“You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness. 2 You shall not fall in with the many to do evil, nor shall you bear witness in a lawsuit, siding with the many, so as to pervert justice,

Exodus 23:1-2
English Standard Version (ESV)

You seem to wear your religion on your sleeve, and not practice it. Maybe that explains why our nation is screwed up. Google up some of the comments by Falwell and Robertson and other so called men of God.

Oh really? Then where am I lying? Oh yeah. Im not.

Why would I care about Falwell and Robertson?

Oh, and when you stop lying, you might have a more convincing argument:)

You wrote, "Obama blatantly lies about his policies and his history". There is no evidence posted by you nor a credible source that the President lied about his policies or his personal history. In fact he is much more open about his life then either Bush II or Clinton.

obama lied about the death of four Americans including an American ambassador, but Paul Ryan's marathon running time is way more important.

Are you talking about where he apparently lied about the attack being spontaneous?

obama lied about the death of four Americans including an American ambassador, but Paul Ryan's marathon running time is way more important.

Are you talking about where he apparently lied about the attack being spontaneous?

Yes, repeatedly, even after the knew otherwise.

Then there's the pure incompetence of leaving the Consulate guarded by Al Qaeda

You wrote, "Obama blatantly lies about his policies and his history". There is no evidence posted by you nor a credible source that the President lied about his policies or his personal history. In fact he is much more open about his life then either Bush II or Clinton.

Right... So despite having 4 years of lie after lie, you're going to claim that he isnt a liar?

Let's start with this one, do you honestly think that his birth was a direct result of Selma, Alabama like he claimed?

Yes, repeatedly, even after the knew otherwise.

Then there's the pure incompetence of leaving the Consulate guarded by Al Qaeda

I've seen this talked up a bit, I can't understand what he would hope to gain by lying about it.

Was the consulate really guarded by Al Qaeda?
Are you saying they were employed by the Whitehouse for this task?

Forum List

Back