Ryan has been directed to avoid taking questions

So far the only VP that was directed to not answer questions is Biden who was given a time out maybe until after the election. obama better learn how to run faster.

I agree that Biden is an embarrassment for Obama, just as Palin was McCain.

The Palinization of Ryan begins.

oh brother...you people ought to tell obama to get slow Joe to shut the hell up..he sure isn't helping..:lol:

whatever dude...Palin isn't near the embarrassment as Joe Biden, and the damn scary part is Biden could of stepped in as President, the same thing was slung around about Palin.
but I would of trusted Palin more than the idiot Joe Biden...thankfully we will never have to find out..

vote BIDEN out in November folks:eusa_clap:

I read the article. I see an accusation but I don't see any source that told him that. Very generalized propaganda. If I missed it please highlight it in the article. Looks like a Harry Reid type source...non-existant

The Palinization of Ryan begins.

I wonder if Ryan will be told what to wear?

A muzzle?

Can anyone tell what their plan for medicare is? Ryan had a plan but that's not the Romney plan....but is the basis for Romney's plan. Are they keeping the provision that eliminates the entire cap gains tax...so Romney's 13% (allegedly paid) will become something like 0.82%? Are they keeping that?

Anyone know?

This is laughable. This is all the left has--you might as well put on a tin foil hat, buy a tent, and occupy a park because you are a conspiracy theory, left wing nut well on your way to being legally mentally retarded.

When was the last time 0bama took questions from the press?

If you're asking about the White House Press, it's been over eight weeks. (as opposed to fluff rags like People mag and local radio) Add to that the fact that Joe Biden has been sent back to Delaware to be pretty much under house arrest and the picture is pretty clear.

:lol:

Indeed, you are correct. The WH Press are not at all happy with Obama's lack of questions... notice, however, how the left pretend that ain't so.

The Republcians didn't have a lot to pick from. And after the first debate for the nominations, I thought they gotta keep those guys quiet, no talking during the debates, they could nod, frown, smile, burp but for gosh shakes don't let em talk. But they talked and Romney and Ryan are what they came up with. I will suggest again not to let Romney or Ryan talk. Romney has a frozen grin, he should use that and that alone for his speeches. For Ryan only show pictures. But no talking.

whatever, dudette . . . both Palin and Biden were embarrassments.

With a Romney election, we can ignore the Palin silliness.

I agree that Biden is an embarrassment for Obama, just as Palin was McCain.

oh brother...you people ought to tell obama to get slow Joe to shut the hell up..he sure isn't helping..:lol:

whatever dude...Palin isn't near the embarrassment as Joe Biden, and the damn scary part is Biden could of stepped in as President, the same thing was slung around about Palin.
but I would of trusted Palin more than the idiot Joe Biden...thankfully we will never have to find out..

vote BIDEN out in November folks:eusa_clap:

I wonder if Ryan will be told what to wear?

A muzzle?

Can anyone tell what their plan for medicare is? Ryan had a plan but that's not the Romney plan....but is the basis for Romney's plan. Are they keeping the provision that eliminates the entire cap gains tax...so Romney's 13% (allegedly paid) will become something like 0.82%? Are they keeping that?

Anyone know?

This is laughable. This is all the left has--you might as well put on a tin foil hat, buy a tent, and occupy a park because you are a conspiracy theory, left wing nut well on your way to being legally mentally retarded.

Okay...its what he says he paid. He also said that he will not apologize for being well, off.

So; if he paid the 13% he said he paid and he isn't going to apologize for being well off (not that I think he should--nothing wrong with that); what else is in the records except something truthfully embarrassing.

Anyway;

Does anyone know if they're going to keep the abolition of Cap Gains thus allowing Romney to pay less than 1% on the future tax records he won't release?

The Republcians didn't have a lot to pick from. And after the first debate for the nominations, I thought they gotta keep those guys quiet, no talking during the debates, they could nod, frown, smile, burp but for gosh shakes don't let em talk. But they talked and Romney and Ryan are what they came up with. I will suggest again not to let Romney or Ryan talk. Romney has a frozen grin, he should use that and that alone for his speeches. For Ryan only show pictures. But no talking.

At least the Republicans had a choice, the Democrats are stuck with a losing President and his idiot sidekick

November can't come soon enough. I'm saving all of these left wing delusional posts to remind them all how absurdly stupid they truly are. :lol:

A muzzle?

Anyone know?

Okay...its what he says he paid. He also said that he will not apologize for being well, off.

So; if he paid the 13% he said he paid and he isn't going to apologize for being well off (not that I think he should--nothing wrong with that); what else is in the records except something truthfully embarrassing.

Anyway;

Does anyone know if they're going to keep the abolition of Cap Gains thus allowing Romney to pay less than 1% on the future tax records he won't release?

Who fucking cares? I'm more concerned with Obama's $5,000,000,000,000 new debt, credit downgrade, no growth, 8%+ unemployment, record numbers of Americans on public assistance, worthless US $, etc.

But hey, you go ahead and fixate on Romney's effective tax rate.

:lol:

Will anybody provide any evidence that Ryan was "directed" to do any such thing by anybody?

I mean evidence other than the mere unsupported CLAIM made by a single reporter with no hint of a source mentioned. I don't just blame the sloppy reporter. If the AP has editors, then at least one editor wasn't doing his or her job, either.

A muzzle?

Anyone know?

Anyway;

Let's apply that logic to Obama's insistence on secrecy about the ATF operation that supplied thousands of assault weapons to Mexican drug cartels.

Or why Obama would seal his college records as soon as get became president.

Perhaps those records contain something truly embarrassing.

Will anybody provide any evidence that Ryan was "directed" to do any such thing by anybody?

I mean evidence other than the mere unsupported CLAIM made by a single reporter with no hint of a source mentioned. I don't just blame the sloppy reporter. If the AP has editors, then at least one editor wasn't doing his or her job, either.

Exactly my point. The article is a lot of nothing. Not a mention of who told him not to speak. Like I said, it must be the same guy Harry Reid gets his info from..

So another Republican presidential campaign has to drag out the old press-proof bubble to stick Ryan in?

lol, I wonder if it still smells like Palin...

In all fairness, given the disaster he's been so far, it's probably a very wise move.

So far we've gotten:

I was for vouchers before I was against them, and ,

I was against the stimulus before I was for it before I was against it before I lied about it...

...yep, that's a good week's work. A little hiatus in the bubble has been well earned...

maybe long enough for him to memorize some minimally intelligent answers to some basic political questions.

Are there really people who believe that Palin was an asset for the McCain campaign? Really?

Spoken like somebody who is astonishingly ignorant of Palin's endorsement record the last few years.

Hmmm. You are way too smart for me That is an interesting take. Given Palin's stellar endorsement record, Romney would be crazy not to enlist her as a surrogate on his campaign. When exactly will he be doing that?

Forum List

Back