Ryan has been directed to avoid taking questions

Ryan said he would not avoid tough issues.

Babbling away to the idiot press has nothing to do with solving tough issues.

I realize this is a unique prospective in the Obama Camp.

I read that story. It was written by a whiny Libtard reported assigned by AP to follow him around the Nation. He is just pissed that Ryan won't give him what he wants.

Bingo! :clap2:

I found this out by checking him out on Twitter.

Anyone else who wants to do what I did and tell the little asschap he is an embarrassment to his profession can do so at:

@sppeoples

McCain tried to muzzle Palin, but that did not succeed, and in fact she destroyed the GOP's chances for victory.

I hope Ryan follows Romney's orders.

McCain tried to muzzle Palin, but that did not succeed, and in fact she destroyed the GOP's chances for victory.

oh bs, you're still pushing that crap, McCain destroyed his own chances..
I doubt Ryan will be taking any ones ORDERS. no need for him to

Last edited:

oh bs, you're still pushing that crap, McCain destroyed his own chances..
I doubt Ryan will be taking any ones ORDERS. no need for him to

True that. Besides being intentionally dull, refusing to fight back, suspending his campaign and telling the word he did not know much about the economy ahead of a giant economic crisis he did fine.

To put it in terms an Obamabot can understand, it was a bad election for Republicans but it would have been a lot worse without Palin.

Will someone tell biden to stop talking at all. He lowers the human race's intelligence almost to dolphin level, democrats have to cringe every time he speaks

When was the last time 0bama took questions from the press?

Didn't you notice when he was asked what kind of superpowers he would want to have? Then he was asked what kind of food was his favorite. He's been taking questions.

You extremist goobers, I voted for McCain despite Palin.

It was caribou barbie that cost the election for the GOP.

Romney wants his risky pick to play it safe

Ryan, the nation's most controversial budget architect, is often described as the intellectual leader of the House Republican caucus. But Romney's presidential campaign headquarters in Boston seems, for now, to prefer that the 42-year-old father of three talks about camping and milking cows instead of the fiscal proposals that made him a conservative hero.

Ryan, who wrote a plan to overhaul Medicare as chairman of the House Budget Committee, did not use the word "Medicare" with voters over the first four days as the vice presidential candidate. When he finally touched on the health care insurance program for seniors, he did so only in broad strokes after Romney himself first outlined the campaign's talking points.

"We will not duck the tough issues," Ryan said Friday in Virginia. "We will lead."

But Ryan has been directed to avoid taking questions from reporters who travel with him, and to agree only to a few carefully selected interviews. He is known for sketching budget graphs on napkins to explain his ideas, but this past week it was Romney who used a white board during a news conference to help detail his own plan — one he says is virtually identical to Ryan's.

Romney wants his risky pick to play it safe - Yahoo! News

Someone should do that with Joe Biden. The only way Obama can lose is if he flubs it. Thats been the proposition since day one. Biden's broken field running isn't helping.

I agree that Biden is an embarrassment for Obama, just as Palin was for McCain. Ryan is a much better pick than Palin, in my opinion. I do wonder if he will let Romney run the campaign the way Romney wants.

The Palinization of Ryan begins.

oh brother...you people ought to tell obama to get slow Joe to shut the hell up..he sure isn't helping..:lol:

Last edited:
The Palinization of Ryan begins.

I wonder if Ryan will be told what to wear?

A muzzle?

Can anyone tell what their plan for medicare is? Ryan had a plan but that's not the Romney plan....but is the basis for Romney's plan. Are they keeping the provision that eliminates the entire cap gains tax...so Romney's 13% (allegedly paid) will become something like 0.82%? Are they keeping that?

Anyone know?

When was the last time 0bama took questions from the press?

Didn't you notice when he was asked what kind of superpowers he would want to have? Then he was asked what kind of food was his favorite. He's been taking questions.

And should a real question actually slip thru, such as when Obama was finally confronted about his close personal and professional relationship with domestic terrorist Bill Ayers, he is allowed to blow it off with a short answer with no follow up questions.

Romney wants his risky pick to play it safe

Ryan, the nation's most controversial budget architect, is often described as the intellectual leader of the House Republican caucus. But Romney's presidential campaign headquarters in Boston seems, for now, to prefer that the 42-year-old father of three talks about camping and milking cows instead of the fiscal proposals that made him a conservative hero.

Ryan, who wrote a plan to overhaul Medicare as chairman of the House Budget Committee, did not use the word "Medicare" with voters over the first four days as the vice presidential candidate. When he finally touched on the health care insurance program for seniors, he did so only in broad strokes after Romney himself first outlined the campaign's talking points.

"We will not duck the tough issues," Ryan said Friday in Virginia. "We will lead."

But Ryan has been directed to avoid taking questions from reporters who travel with him, and to agree only to a few carefully selected interviews. He is known for sketching budget graphs on napkins to explain his ideas, but this past week it was Romney who used a white board during a news conference to help detail his own plan — one he says is virtually identical to Ryan's.

Romney wants his risky pick to play it safe - Yahoo! News

That's cute. The "reporter" gets to JUST "say" that Ryan has been directed... but is NOT required to even hint that he has a source for this allegation?

And you lap that shit right up?

"Gullible" is a word that, for you, would be a compliment by comparison to what you actually are. Face it. You are FAR from a truth seeker. You are just another petty partisan hack propagandist.

Forum List

Back