Ryan gets nasty and runs away

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Paul Ryan Gets Testy And Ends Interview

Lyan Ryan is used to being able to cut and run, not having to deal with The Follow Up Question.

Someone needs to tell him he won't always be able to make an excuse like, 'I don't have time to explain my tax plan'. There's gonna come a day when he will have to answer the question.

Like, this Thrusday. :lol:

There's already a thread on this.

The interviewer tried to assign positions to him that he didn't hold. I think it's fucking hilarious. The liberal activist press is through in this country.

You almost gotta laugh. President Hussen dodged real questions for four years. He gave fewer press conferences than any other modern president and the media never, not once, asked him a question that wasn't a softball. When the Spanish network asked him some tough questions about Fast/Furious the American media was shocked. He never gives a speech anywhere other than a friendly venue and when push came to shove and he had to face a political opponent without an army of advisers or a teleprompter Barry Hussein failed miserably. Now the media wants to make an issue of the republican vice president ending an interview? How absurd.

Ryan does what he has always gotten away with. A sound bite and then a dead run away from the questions.

He will not be able to do that on Thursday but I'm sure he'll try.

Ryan does what he has always gotten away with. A sound bite and then a dead run away from the questions.

Typical delusional Liberal hack. The video shows nothing of the sort.

It is not a 'question' when the questioner assigns a stance/position/event and then tries to get the person they asked to defend the position

Epic fail, even for you, troll

This is going to be another ass-kicking and Ryan will do the kicking. Ain't no back-down in that man. And Biden you asked? Man...does Ryan have a sitting duck, or what?

It is not a 'question' when the questioner assigns a stance/position/event and then tries to get the person they asked to defend the position

Its called a loaded question, or complex question, a classic logical fallacy.

What question? The reporter assigned him the position that tax cuts would "fix" everything. Ryan never made that statement. He assigned that to him after he insisted that guns were a problem.

The reporter wasn't interviewing, he was projecting his own agenda.

Ryan did the right thing. I can't wait to see more. The liberal press is going to be marginalized completely in short order. :lol::lol::lol:

There's already a thread on this.

The interviewer tried to assign positions to him that he didn't hold. I think it's fucking hilarious. The liberal activist press is through in this country.

Which positions are those?

Cutting taxes cuts revenue to the government which cuts funding for law enforcement which leads to more violence committed by guns.

It's really not that hard.

Its called a loaded question, or complex question, a classic logical fallacy.

No it's not.

Ryan talked about "enforcement". Well. How do you pay for that?

Actually, that video was a perfect example of what conservatives face every day when dealing with the mainstream media. Question asked about the topic of gun control and crime...question answered about gun control and crime. Then the "reporter" makes an off the wall comment about Ryan thinking that tax cuts are the answer to crime and Ryan basically looks at him like the guy is an idiot...which he is...and tells the guy to stop trying to put words in his mouth.

I would have answered that ridiculous question by asking the reporter if he thought increasing taxes was the answer to crime. Ryan's response was measured and appropriate. He didn't allow the reporter to bait him into saying something inappropriate which was obviously the reporter's intent.

As for how Ryan will do in the debate against Biden? Ryan will simply show the American people why the Progressive's agenda hasn't worked and won't work. He has the facts on his side because after four years it's obvious that Obama's agenda ISN'T working...and neither are 24 million Americans. Biden will attack the plan put forth by Romney and Ryan while being as vague as possible whenever speaking about this Administration's MISSING plan. Biden is just as clueless as Barry when it comes to the economy...and he's not half as smart...therefore his only chance of not getting embarrassed like Obama did in Denver is to start slinging the BS early and keep on slinging it no matter what. When it comes to empty rhetoric Joe Biden is a master. That is what we'll see on Thursday...empty rhetoric from Joe...facts from Paul Ryan.

Forum List

Back