Ryan could bring senior, female votes to GOP ticket despite Dem narrative.

hahaha is right..

You gotta love faux news :)

if you like faux type things :)

So what you are saying is, last week when fox news put out a poll with Obama beating romney by 5% point that was also bullshit?
It does not matter whether you agree or not, Fox news is and has been the most honest and forthcoming news channel in the last 20 years, which is why the other news stations viewership has sunk to the pits recently. Just ask Madcow.

Who the hell knows with Faux news.

But one thing I do know for sure is that they consistently mis quote politicians.
And when there is a big story on one of the right wingers, they typically dont print it.or have a small link to it.

Because they play what they want you to see.
Just search youtube for plently of examples! You'll find more on them then any other news station.

hmm i wonder why?

So what news channel(s) do you watch? The all do the same thing! But at least with Fox, we usually get BOTH sides of the story!

And do you know why you probably find more on them than any other news station? Because the liberals will do what they can to destroy someone that doesn't agree with them.

So what you are saying is, last week when fox news put out a poll with Obama beating romney by 5% point that was also bullshit?
It does not matter whether you agree or not, Fox news is and has been the most honest and forthcoming news channel in the last 20 years, which is why the other news stations viewership has sunk to the pits recently. Just ask Madcow.

But one thing I do know for sure is that they consistently mis quote politicians.
And when there is a big story on one of the right wingers, they typically dont print it.or have a small link to it.

Just search youtube for plently of examples! You'll find more on them then any other news station.

hmm i wonder why?

So what news channel(s) do you watch? The all do the same thing! But at least with Fox, we usually get BOTH sides of the story!

And do you know why you probably find more on them than any other news station? Because the liberals will do what they can to destroy someone that doesn't agree with them.

I try and watch all national channels "except" for faux. I watch my local. I listen to the international news, and I listen to the radio news. and come to my conclusions based on many channels not just one.

I always hear everyone that watches faux says "we usually get BOTH sides of the story!"

ha-ha what a joke.. (sorry to be blunt)

but 99.9% of the time their side is the right wing side.

I consider faux news as an entertainment type of news.
not anything I would believe or consider.

it’s just to bias, and like i said they quote with too many inconsistencies.

yes CNN is left and bias is some ways (I see that all the time on that station)
but in no way are they as bad as faux..

why would they vote for him ?

they would have no good reason to

dumbass.jpg

hahaha is right..

You gotta love faux news :)

if you like faux type things :)

How original Faux News. What are you 2 or still living in mommy's basement? Both?

Its always been faux news to me!, and that’s probably long before you even starting using a computer my son..
I doubt that, you "My age dumbass". You are no more ignorant than liberals where back in the day, you're still a dumb fucking retard no matter how you cut it.

Ryan has a grandmother who is getting medicare. obama ignored his grandmother (white woman) until she died and he needed her corpse for sympathy.

I'm sure that Ryan knows just how to truthfully present his plan to seniors.

But he got his drunken uncle off while squashing the deportation of his illegal aunt.

And his brother had to seek help from a reporter to get an operation for his sick child, but Obama..he's for sharing the wealth...except his own.

why would they vote for him ?

they would have no good reason to

There was no good reason to vote for a community organizer who never worked a day in his life in the private sector either, but you dumb fucks voted for him anyways.

Well that's the right wing meme..who don't consider Politicians or Lawyers as being "professions" unless of course they need them. And they don't consider authors who have made a great deal of money..as doing any work..unless of course they agree with them.

Obama's done a great deal to further the cause of women.

He supported and signed the Lilly Ledbetter law. And the ACA has a great deal in it that addresses the health concerns of women.

Romney said he would never haved signed the Lilly Ledbetter law and wants to repeal Obamacare.

The only thing thats "pro-women" on the Romney/Ryan ticket is their looks. And a picture should suffice.

hmm i wonder why?

FOX isn't news. It's a Republican pundit channel. It's kinda like MSNBC but bereft of anything resembling facts or the real world in general.

I love how the right demeans community organizers yet their OTHER meme is people should work within their community to effect change instead of asking the federal government for everything.

when did people get sooo stupid they will demean the very thing they insist people do when its the other guy doing it?

31 percent that is what the article says is his big number.

when the tea party fools who comprize this number learn what ryan wants to do to them half of them will bail in him.

He will not get NEW votes he will only make solid the tea party voters who carry signs saying shit like "keep your government hands off my medicare"

I want everyone to vote.

I want the right to show up in as big of numbers as they can muster.

EVERYONE should vote.

Its better for our country

Everyone should vote, unless they don't vote for obama, then the vote for Romney is actually stolen from obama.

Forum List

Back