Ryan camp leaks post-election plans that don’t involve being VP

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Ryan camp leaks post-election plans that don't involve him being VP

Why would anyone talk to the Associated Press about Paul Ryan’s possible plans if he loses the election, unless they’re afraid Paul Ryan is going to lose the election.

You don’t see any articles about what college Barack Obama is going to teach at, but you do see a big AP story about Paul Ryan’s options when – sorry, SHOULD – he lose next Tuesday. The story is titled, “VP RYAN? PROF. RYAN? GOP NOMINEE’S FUTURE UNCLEAR”:

Ryan’s biggest boosters realize he probably can write his own ticket, win or lose on Nov. 6.

These Ryan allies spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private proposals they were preparing for him. They insist Ryan is not worried about anything beyond the election and is not planning anything except being a governing partner to Romney.

They say that if he fails, Ryan’s instincts will be to return to the House — he is running for re-election to his House seat at the same time he’s Romney’s running mate — and resume his role as Budget Committee chairman.

Now, the story makes clear that no one on Team Ryan is suggesting that he won’t win.

Uh huh.
<more>

Last edited:
You don&#8217;t see any articles about what college Barack Obama is going to teach at...

Because anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows he's a lazy ass, who is going to spend the rest of his life living off the presidential golden parachute and finding every other way possible to leech off the taxpayer.

Palin supporters did the same thing just before the 2008 election, when it was evident that McCain was losing.

"These Ryan allies spoke on the condition of anonymity... "

Which is French for 'I am making all this shit up for amusement.'

Obama said if he loses he wants to 'work with young people'. How is this different? Oh yea, because he's Obama.

Leaked Ryan Post-Election Job Plans Don&#8217;t Mention Vice Presidency | Addicting Info

This definitely falls under the heading of for-what-its-worth but the leaked list of his post election to-do's -

Leave D.C. to take up a teaching position.
Leave Congress to become a lobbyist
Leave Congress to write a book, tentatively titled “Saving America.”
Leave D.C. to enter the business world
Leave D.C. to become a lecturer

Apparently, he doesn't plan to try to go back to congress either.

If only he would take a few of the more toxic GObP/pubpots with him.

Leaked Ryan Post-Election Job Plans Don’t Mention Vice Presidency | Addicting Info

This definitely falls under the heading of for-what-its-worth but the leaked list of his post election to-do's -

Leave D.C. to take up a teaching position.
Leave Congress to become a lobbyist
Leave Congress to write a book, tentatively titled “Saving America.”
Leave D.C. to enter the business world
Leave D.C. to become a lecturer

Apparently, he doesn't plan to try to go back to congress either.

If only he would take a few of the more toxic GObP/pubpots with him.
About your source

Addicting Info started as a resource to discredit all the lies and propaganda that the right-wing spreads. When I undertook the project I thought I would probably have about 100 different articles about a number of different myths, and people could sort through them at will. Eventually that expanded to news and other info, and I quickly realized the DAUNTING task of actually trying to discredit EVERY right-wing myth that is in existence, especially with the constant creation of new ones.

About Us | Addicting Info

tumblr_m2tuhblZQ51roarllo2_400.jpg

Like Palin, Ryan has a lifetime of grifting and moochery to look forward to. There's no shortage of conservative rubes to be fleeced out there.

Forum List

Back