Ryan Braun

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
He made a great speech today and many of the details of the case against him seem pretty fishy.

Ryan Braun: ‘The truth is on my side’

But I'm predisposed to think favorably of him.

A morning talk show host here in Wisconsin predicted that he'll be booed at away games and will have an asterisk against him when the time comes for hall of fame discussions.

What do you think?

I wonder how many braun supporters felt differently about the forensic evidence left in the trunk during the OJ trail.

Barry Bonds+asshole+no failed test=guilty

Ryan Braun+nice guy+failed test=innocent

Last edited:
  • Banned
I wonder how many braun supporters felt differently about the forensic evidence left in the trunk doing the OJ trail.

Ryan Braun didn't show any physical signs of having been on banned substances. Has been tested over and over, no positives on tests which were handled appropriately. No suspicious weight gain. No suspicious gains in physical measurements. No suspicious gains in his stats. Everything was just right for a 27-year-old athlete in his prime.

And then there was one failed test measuring more testosterone than has ever been seen before in a test like that, accompanied by the fishiness in the handling of the test. His next test was a negative again.

The positive test result should never have been leaked to the public while it was under appeal. So basically if things had been done right we might never have learned about his failed test.

But I guess you're a vote for an asterisk on his run for the hall of fame. So thanks. That's what I was trying to get a feel for.

Last edited:
I wonder how many braun supporters felt differently about the forensic evidence left in the trunk doing the OJ trail.

Ryan Braun didn't show any physical signs of having been on banned substances. Has been tested over and over, no positives on tests which were handled appropriately. No suspicious weight gain. No suspicious gains in physical measurements. No suspicious gains in his stats. Everything was just right for a 27-year-old athlete in his prime.

And then there was one failed test measuring more testosterone than has ever been seen before in a test like that, accompanied by the fishiness in the handling of the test. His next test was a negative again.

The positive test result should never have been leaked to the public while it was under appeal. So basically if things had been done right we might never have learned about his failed test.

But I guess you're a vote for an asterisk on his run for the hall of fame. So thanks. That's what I was trying to get a feel for.

I don't care if they use PED's or not and I don't think anyone should have an asterisk by their name. Should white players pre-Jackie Robinson have an asterisk, due to not playing against the best players?

I love baseball, I'm a season ticket holder of the Arizona Diamondbacks. I saw the Brewers every time they came here.

No asterisk.

I don't care if they use PED's or not and I don't think anyone should have an asterisk by their name. Should white players pre-Jackie Robinson have an asterisk, due to not playing against the best players?

I love baseball, I'm a season ticket holder of the Arizona Diamondbacks. I saw the Brewers every time they came here.

No asterisk.

I agree it's not possible to compare players from different eras. Too many different variables occur from generation to generation.

No asterisk.

I agree it's not possible to compare players from different eras. Too many different variables occur from generation to generation.

Exactly.

Height of the mound, astroturf, park size, foul territory size, ball density, DH/no DH, etc.

He made a great speech today and many of the details of the case against him seem pretty fishy.

A morning talk show host here in Wisconsin predicted that he'll be booed at away games and will have an asterisk against him when the time comes for hall of fame discussions.

What do you think?

I think Braun is lying through his teeth and is guilty as all hell.

What do you think?
Hall of fame discussions? The guy isn't even close to being discussed in that regard yet.

Forum List

Back