Ryan Booed Over Obamacare at AARP Conference

In 1964, Barry Goldwater said Social Security was actuarially unsound. He was right, but the people didn't want to hear it. Paul Ryan is right about Obamacare, but people don't want to hear it. Once the people get free stuff, they won't let it go no matter how much it costs them.

Right, they want their freebies. Only most of them will kick the fucking bucket before anything changes to hurt their freebs so it's like taking Matlock from 6:60PM to 8:00PM.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Freebies? I paid something like $167,000 into SS I have nto gotten nearly that back out of it.

Amazing how all of the sudden the AARP is a left wing org. Funny how that always is the answer when someone disagrees with the tea party on anything-they are automatically branded marxists regardless of all else.

We've got another "Obama is saving the world, DC comics live" LOLberal here. :lmao:

Obama isn't a fucking super hero, guys. He's a moron at absolute best.

Remember anyone who disagrees with right wing positions is automagically Obamabots, worshipping the messiah, etc.
Wrong wingers can only think in absolutist terms of this or that.

In 1964, Barry Goldwater said Social Security was actuarially unsound. He was right, but the people didn't want to hear it. Paul Ryan is right about Obamacare, but people don't want to hear it. Once the people get free stuff, they won't let it go no matter how much it costs them.

Barry Goldwater was wrong and so is Ryan.

Tax capital gains as income.

Eliminate the 100K cap on SS taxes.

Problem solved.

Problem solved.

yep and beyond that tax ALL personal income at the same flat tax rate with no deductions.
Eliminate the 47% in one simple swoop.

Amazing how all of the sudden the AARP is a left wing org. Funny how that always is the answer when someone disagrees with the tea party on anything-they are automatically branded marxists regardless of all else.

We've got another "Obama is saving the world, DC comics live" LOLberal here. :lmao:

Your hyperbole is really kind of silly.

Aren't you just a little bit embarrassed?

Problem solved.

yep and beyond that tax ALL personal income at the same flat tax rate with no deductions.

I still prefer a progressive tax code.

I don't mind paying a little more to help working families.

Problem solved.

I still prefer a progressive tax code.

I don't mind paying a little more to help working families.

What's stopping you from doing it now?

Remember anyone who disagrees with right wing positions is automagically Obamabots, worshipping the messiah, etc.
Wrong wingers can only think in absolutist terms of this or that.

I*'m not a "right winger", fella. And I'm also not the one with the handle "leftiejustin" and an avatar of Obama wearing what looks to be a super hero mask.

Right, they want their freebies. Only most of them will kick the fucking bucket before anything changes to hurt their freebs so it's like taking Matlock from 6:60PM to 8:00PM.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Freebies? I paid something like $167,000 into SS I have nto gotten nearly that back out of it.

And if you dont retire soon, you wont either. They already spent your money dude. They are sorry for partyin' though. Vote it up in November.

Even the Catholic bishops denounced Ryan's plan as "immoral."

Most seniors are part of the 47% that Mitt could care less about...Just a bunch of old people spunging off Guvment. Mitt knows who his masters are.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

And if you dont retire soon, you wont either. They already spent your money dude. They are sorry for partyin' though. Vote it up in November.

Problem solved.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

What is it that you don't understand that these programs will bankrupt the country? It's not a maybe, if things don't change it's a sure thing. I know allot of people like myself that are approaching being foreced on to medicare and don't like it. I've paid into it from day one but I would give it up in a heart beat to keep the health care I have now, but he law does not give me that option. You think all people are greedy and think you are free to chose, well little boy you have much to learn.

Problem solved.

Good grief, man. That wouldn't even begin to solve the problem. The 2% (and less) return on your SS investment really sucks. It's even worse for people of color. I'm just amazed at how few people in America actually believe in liberty.

Forum List

Back