Ryan added nothing.

Careful counting your eggs before they hatch!

dont-count-those-chickens.jpg

^ eggsactly ;)

I hear you but the ship sailed a long time ago on my being confident of Obama's victory.

Dems are 100% certain obama will win, reps are 100% certain romney will win.......makes me think the race is way to close to call until we see some exit polling ;)

I've been looking at the polls, including the metrics (sample base's political affiliations, turnout models used), and feel that Romney will win as a result but I'm not 100% certain, I would put it at even odds.

I hear you but the ship sailed a long time ago on my being confident of Obama's victory.

Dems are 100% certain obama will win, reps are 100% certain romney will win.......makes me think the race is way to close to call until we see some exit polling ;)

I've been looking at the polls, including the metrics (sample base's political affiliations, turnout models used), and feel that Romney will win as a result but I'm not 100% certain, I would put it at even odds.

Call me the next time you want to give me odds on a bet.

When Governor Romney looks back on his failed 2012 presidential bid, one of the reasons for that failure will undoubtedly be Paul Ryan. Ryan added nothing. His singular accomplishment in the House, his budget and chairmanship of the committee, was throw overboard by the campaign prior to the yard signs being printed with his name on them. His debate performance was tantamount to an eager student getting schooled by a superior. When it was revealed that he penned letters asking for stimulus monies, he was roadkill for the rest of the campaign.

I firmly believe that Romney was doomed from day one but Ryan sure didn't help. Electorally it didn't make sense on the surface to take a Wisconsinite over an Ohioan if both choices were available (I think Rubio made it clear he would turn the VP offer down myself).

Just one of many mistakes made by the amateurish Romney campaign.

All Ryan added was a bunch of sound bytes delivered in a similar vein to sean hannity. At least he will be able to go back to his big government bureaucracy job. :)

Last edited:
When Governor Romney looks back on his failed 2012 presidential bid, one of the reasons for that failure will undoubtedly be Paul Ryan. Ryan added nothing. His singular accomplishment in the House, his budget and chairmanship of the committee, was throw overboard by the campaign prior to the yard signs being printed with his name on them. His debate performance was tantamount to an eager student getting schooled by a superior. When it was revealed that he penned letters asking for stimulus monies, he was roadkill for the rest of the campaign.

I firmly believe that Romney was doomed from day one but Ryan sure didn't help. Electorally it didn't make sense on the surface to take a Wisconsinite over an Ohioan if both choices were available (I think Rubio made it clear he would turn the VP offer down myself).

I know we will all be doing post-mortems on Romney for the next few weeks, but I have to disagree here.

The alternative to taking Ryan would have been to take Portman, and I don't see what Portman would have brought to the ticket.

I know we will all be doing post-mortems on Romney for the next few weeks, but I have to disagree here.

The alternative to taking Ryan would have been to take Portman, and I don't see what Portman would have brought to the ticket.

He won statewide in his state for starters. Senators are seen, by some, as being a superior product to representatives. Ryan had negatives that Portman didn't have.

they just lapped up all the lies that Fox told them about the election.

Like lemmings they touted how he would win.

they were lied to and are still not mad at fox.

idiots

they just lapped up all the lies that Fox told them about the election.

Like lemmings they touted how he would win.

they were lied to and are still not mad at fox.

idiots

just like you proclaimed the republican party dead in 09' and look what happened in 10'

glass houses

what exactly did biden add for obama?

Provided a conduit to middle income voters, added a foreign policy heavyweight with unmatched credentials, and took Ryan to the woodshed in their debate. Ryan's career in the executive branch is over unless he gets a cabinet appointment.

that is truly funny. ryan creamed him in the debate and biden has been nothing but an embarrassment.

he was not a conduit to middle income voters, that is pure nonsense. obama had that without biden.

you should try to be a little more objective.

Provided a conduit to middle income voters, added a foreign policy heavyweight with unmatched credentials, and took Ryan to the woodshed in their debate. Ryan's career in the executive branch is over unless he gets a cabinet appointment.

that is truly funny. ryan creamed him in the debate and biden has been nothing but an embarrassment.

he was not a conduit to middle income voters, that is pure nonsense. obama had that without biden.

Don't claim "ryan creamed him in the debate" and then lecture someone else on objectivity.

Most observers disagree with you. When Biden pointed out that Ryan begged for the same stimulus money he opposed, Ryan's future in the Executive branch went up in flames.

You should try being smarter.

Don't claim "ryan creamed him in the debate" and then lecture someone else on objectivity.

Seriously.

Wow.

by

Seriously.

Wow.

Ryan would tell you that he lost.

Forum List

Back