RWers...Get It Right. People Aren't Saying That The Party of Tea-Bags Are ALL Racists

I am constantly amazed at how whites are the only ones condemned for being racists.

It's fiscally conservative whites that are always a target of left wing nut cases--referring to them as racists.

I'm not so sure they have to be fiscally conservative to qualify. I think they just have to not get tingley feelings running up and down their legs when they think of Barack Obama. Of course, it's okay to point out that you forgot he was black for an hour during the State of the Union Address...especially if you think Obama is going to be the greatest President in history.

The more knowledge a "responsible" government has about it's citizens, the better it can "serve". Remember, the government isn't made up of foreign Nazi Communists, no, it's made up of mostly good American Citizens who love their country. Only Republicans turn those good people into a dangerous threat.

On what planet would a responsible government spend Trillions of dollars it doesn't have?

Why would people who love their country continue to support failed programs designed to keep people down? Why would they bankrupt their country? Why would people who love their country adopt policies that actively destroy the economy and cost jobs?

This government is as corrupt as hell. And natural laws are at work in which we either need to end the corruption or natural law will destroy us and everything our forebearers worked for on our behalf. Namely our freedom, liberty, and in far too many cases, our lives.

Avatar, surely even you realize when you speak like that you speak like a fool...don't you?

You know full-well that the race question did NOT begin with this current administration.

So why are the words "so that this current administration" even in your sentence?

You are really telling on yourself in the worst possible way.

No. But then Ive never argued that Democrats arent complete racists. I know that the opposite is true and has been so for years.

But the current administration is in charge. They are doing the census. Who else is going to be using this information?

I am constantly amazed at how whites are the only ones condemned for being racists.

Unfortunately, as a general rule, mankind finds it far easy to condemn weaknesses in others than acknowledge those same weaknesses in themselves.

You are always free to check, "Other".

Why would you check 'other' if you could check 'white' and also check 'black' and they'd get the idea that you were, you know . . . bi-racial?

Why do they need to know race for the census anyway?

The more knowledge a "responsible" government has about it's citizens, the better it can "serve". Remember, the government isn't made up of foreign Nazi Communists, no, it's made up of mostly good American Citizens who love their country. Only Republicans turn those good people into a dangerous threat.

could you be anymore of a hack?

It's fiscally conservative whites that are always a target of left wing nut cases--referring to them as racists.

I'm not so sure they have to be fiscally conservative to qualify. I think they just have to not get tingley feelings running up and down their legs when they think of Barack Obama. Of course, it's okay to point out that you forgot he was black for an hour during the State of the Union Address...especially if you think Obama is going to be the greatest President in history.

:lol::lol::lol: You hit that one on the nail--:lol::lol::lol: I wonder if they're going to get that thrill up their legs-- when Obama--Per Paul Volcker's recommendation institutes a national sales tax along with a carbon and energy tax--as he suggested today--:lol::lol:

Then there may be some name calling--but this time it will be coming from the left--LOL.

Last edited:
We're saying that there is a DEFINITE element of racism WITHIN that so-called movement.

Whenever something obviously racist comes from one of their events, you run back screaming nonsense like "a Dem plant" or "you Dems do it too" or "the REAL racists were Democrats....50 years ago" or "its really not happening" or "you are too thin skinned" or "whenever you get people angry things like this happen" or whatever NONSENSICAL BS defense you come up with, you know what you're doing.

The more you people try and defend the indefensible, the more you PROVE it to be true.

So lets just stop for a moment, acknowledge the truth and work on ROOTING it OUT from among you.

Hmmmmkay???

I have a simple way to weed out the racist teabagger and the non racist ones.

The ones who are saying they hate the way the gov'nmt does this or that and if those same conditions existed during Bush's horrible 8 years........they are racists. It was ok for Bush to do it, not Obama. Those are the racist or at the very least dumb hypocritical ones. Either way, they are just sad.

:lol::lol::lol: You hit that one on the nail--:lol::lol::lol: I wonder if they're going to get that thrill up their legs-- when Obama--Per Paul Volcker's recommendation institutes a national sales tax along with a carbon and energy tax--as he suggested today--:lol::lol:

Then there may be some name calling--but this time it will be coming from the left--LOL.

No....they will never turn. They are too far gone.

We're saying that there is a DEFINITE element of racism WITHIN that so-called movement.

Whenever something obviously racist comes from one of their events, you run back screaming nonsense like "a Dem plant" or "you Dems do it too" or "the REAL racists were Democrats....50 years ago" or "its really not happening" or "you are too thin skinned" or "whenever you get people angry things like this happen" or whatever NONSENSICAL BS defense you come up with, you know what you're doing.

The more you people try and defend the indefensible, the more you PROVE it to be true.

So lets just stop for a moment, acknowledge the truth and work on ROOTING it OUT from among you.

Hmmmmkay???

The ones who are saying they hate the way the gov'nmt does this or that and if those same conditions existed during Bush's horrible 8 years........they are racists. It was ok for Bush to do it, not Obama. Those are the racist or at the very least dumb hypocritical ones. Either way, they are just sad.

And here's a simple way to weed out the phony hypocritical bullshit artists from the legitimate hypocritical bullshit artists.

The ones who support Obama regardless of whether or not he upholds his campaign promises, but condemn others who don't are the phonies. It's ok for them to do it... but not those who disagree with him. Those are the brain washed, elitist, finger pointing, bullshit artists...They're not sad...they are pathetic.

Aha...now we reach to the crux of your argument.

YOU do not wan't to give out racial information and/or are against the collection of racial information.

Lemme ask you this...what would you THINK this question is for?

Aha, you are an idiot. If I didn't want to give out racial information I wouldn't check any box. :rolleyes:

Against the collection of it? I want to know why the government wants to know. And why wouldn't someone put down that they were biracial vs. just one race if they were, in fact, biracial?

I don't know why they ask for race . . . which is why I asked 'why do they ask'.

Last edited:

Hmmmmkay???

Boy. What a bunch of BS.

Bush and his administration were pretty much repudiated in 2006 and 2008 when he and the Reps were kicked out of office. Pretty strong repudiation in my book.

You brand the T-Partiers as racist because they are repudiating Obamas agenda and his uber spending. I venture to say they would have done the same if McCain had been elected and went on a massive spending spree and the implementation of another monstrosity of an entitlement that the taxpayers would be paying for. Oh yeah. I think the T-Partiers would have been out in force against that agenda as well.

You people think anyone who disagrees with Obama and his lefty agenda are racist. What a joke. We couldn't possibly thinks his agenda sucks. Oh no. Its because he's black.

You people need to get real. Take your blinders off and see something besides the mans color. I sure have.

Listen Claudette, if you people don't like being called racists then stop saying racist things. If you're not the one saying them then stop harboring, defending and protecting the ones in your ranks that do.

Iths thimple.

Hmmmmkay???

It's all bullshit. It's nothing more than an attempt by your radical leaders to try and intimidate those in the american movement.

Unless you can prove that a majority of tea partiers and not just some individuals are racist fuckoff you scumbag hypocrites.

Man's Finger Bitten Off in Scuffle at Health Care Rally (moveon shows its teeth)

Man's Finger Bitten Off in Scuffle at Health Care Rally (moveon shows its teeth)
ktla ^ |
September 2, 2009 | staff

Posted on Thursday, September 03, 2009 3:49:54 AM by tlb

THOUSAND OAKS -- A 65 year old man had his finger bitten off Wednesday evening at a health care rally in Thousand Oaks, according to the Ventura County Sheriff's Department.

Sheriff's investigators were called to Hillcrest and Lynn Road at 7:26 p.m.

About 100 protesters sponsored by MoveOn.org were having a rally supporting health care reform. A group of anti-health care reform protesters formed across the street.

When someone from the pro-reform side crossed over to the anti-reform side, a fist fight ensued, which resulted in the man's pinky finger getting bitten off.

It's believed the man was on the anti-health care reform side.

He took his finger and walked to Los Robles hospital for treatment.

Listen Claudette, if you people don't like being called racists then stop saying racist things. If you're not the one saying them then stop harboring, defending and protecting the ones in your ranks that do.

Iths thimple.

YOU PEOPLE? What does that mean? All the honkies? The whities? The rednecks?

Sounds a bit segregated to me....oh wait, that can't be true...you CAN'T be racist!

Iths thimple.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

what we know is that's all you have.. calling people racists.. it's all you have.. you are squandering your wealth..

Say the word "racist" in a crowd and watch all the racist come running and screaming at you.

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

Forum List

Back