RWA: There is no substitute.

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Really. I'm pretty tight. Pretty much I'll whip anyone on any issue, at the time of my choosing. You player haters, keep hating. But you better recognize, that there is none better.

Yay ME!

:clap: :clap:

:thewave:

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Really. I'm pretty tight. Pretty much I'll whip anyone on any issue, at the time of my choosing. You player haters, keep hating. But you better recognize, that there is none better.

Yay ME!

What was that post about ego? :)

Hey John Kerry, why the long face?

If you are attempting to refer to me, notice that:

1. You have started it again.

2. You are being an idiot refering to me that way since you obviously don't read my posts to know I am not anything like Kerry

3. You haven't read much of anything I have posted anywhere to even comprehend my view on ANYTHING.

Why don't you point our my perspectives on the issues?

Originally posted by NewGuy
If you are attempting to refer to me, notice that:

1. You have started it again.

2. You are being an idiot refering to me that way since you obviously don't read my posts to know I am not anything like Kerry

3. You haven't read much of anything I have posted anywhere to even comprehend my view on ANYTHING.

Why don't you point our my perspectives on the issues?

Dude, this post was nothing about you. It's about me. Wasn't it fucking blatant enough? And the john kerry joke is just about john kerry actually having a long face, similar to the emoticon you chose. So, once again, it's obvious you need to adjust your dosage.

Dude, this post was nothing about you. It's about me. Wasn't it fucking blatant enough?

Hmmmm.....nice way to keep a truce going.

And the john kerry joke is just about john kerry actually having a long face, similar to the emoticon you chose.

Yeah, that was clear. :rolleyes:

So, once again, it's obvious you need to adjust your dosage.

Hmmm.... I think I can consider this truce over. See ya.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
RWA, you are my hero!

Thanks ZionistPigDogMeccaLover! I heard about your discovery of Americana. SO glad you can finally put a human face on hate filled fascist america.:D

Originally posted by NewGuy
Hmmmm.....nice way to keep a truce going.

Yeah, that was clear. :rolleyes:

Hmmm.... I think I can consider this truce over. See ya.

Dammit, man you're like a little fucking barky dog, like a chihuahua or a terrier of some kind. ALways skittish, never calming down. Yap yap. You need doggy downers!:clap1:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wat, was it you who just travelled through america and met a bunch of americans or something?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no, that was isaac brock

Now I understand.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I'm voting for rtwngAvngr, he's a better choice than John Kerry.

Hey thanks man. AUtomatic pork for you! RWA knows how to play ball. Pragmatism, boys, that's what we call it: Pragmatism!

Forum List

Back