RWA: The Best, Again

Originally posted by OCA
Uh Dildo you got a reading comprehension problem besides being a complete fucking idiot on political issues? I'm smoking and have been smoking this fool for a month or so now. I'm thinking of getting some ringers to sharpen their skills on this idiot.

The only thing you're smoking is the pubic hair of your dog. God what an awful smell.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
From my seat, you look like the fat cheerleader noone wants to bang.

Well since i'm a benevolent person and I literally kicked the shit out of you today i'll let you have your little flamefest seeing as how the issues are not your forte anymore(were they ever?). This really explains this whole thread, somebody licking his wounds and looking to gain back whats left of his pride. Tsk tsk tsk sad, so sad. I apologize to you, i'm sorry I hurt you today.

Originally posted by OCA
Well since i'm a benevolent person and I literally kicked the shit out of you today i'll let you have your little flamefest seeing as how the issues are not your forte anymore(were they ever?). This really explains this whole thread, somebody licking his wounds and looking to gain back whats left of his pride. Tsk tsk tsk sad, so sad. I apologize to you, i'm sorry I hurt you today.

No. Really, the purpose of this thread was to gloat over making you and your loose alliance of player haters look like the fools you are.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Ho hum. Just another day in the life. Notice how all you guys are just sitting in stunned silence? You'll get over it. We're all still friends. I am a benevolent leader.

Sure fine, whatever....

Forum List

Back