RWA: The Best, Again

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Ho hum. Just another day in the life. Notice how all you guys are just sitting in stunned silence? You'll get over it. We're all still friends. I am a benevolent leader.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Ho hum. Just another day in the life. Notice how all you guys are just sitting in stunned silence? You'll get over it. We're all still friends. I am a benevolent leader.
:321: :p:

I see that modesty escapes you.

Mr RIght Wing Man

well damnit - I wanna be the best. why you all the time.

You should praise ME! :D

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Mr RIght Wing Man

well damnit - I wanna be the best. why you all the time.

You should praise ME! :D

I do praise you. You're the best too!

You couldn't nor have you been even able to carry my jockstrap. I'm thinking of having my 7 year old son strengthen his debating skills on you. You are such an easy mark, sort of like somebody waving cash around in the open in Times Square. Takes no effort at all to jack you. You got smoked in here today.

But hey who am I to squash your fantasy world?

Originally posted by OCA
You couldn't nor have you been even able to carry my jockstrap. I'm thinking of having my 7 year old son strengthen his debating skills on you. You are such an easy mark, sort of like somebody waving cash around in the open in Times Square. Takes no effort at all to jack you. You got smoked in here today.

But hey who am I to squash your fantasy world?

Nope. You went down bigtime. Just like on friday night in the back of your jeep with your gay lover.

RWA you were at best the waterboy on a team of 12 today lol. I know that you really are on the good guys side in this deal your opposition is just a thinly veiled disguise at another chance at a date with Aquarian. lol

Should I post that exchange between you two again?

Face it I took a whole gang on today and came out smelling like a rose with each one. You? You smell like my ass, oddly enough you've been stuck back there trying to get a sniff of something even remotely intelligent all day.

Originally posted by OCA
RWA you were at best the waterboy on a team of 12 today lol. I know that you really are on the good guys side in this deal your opposition is just a thinly veiled disguise at another chance at a date with Aquarian. lol

Should I post that exchange between you two again?

Face it I took a whole gang on today and came out smelling like a rose with each one. You? You smell like my ass, oddly enough you've been stuck back there trying to get a sniff of something even remotely intelligent all day.

You're highly mistaken. You just kept repeating the same ignorant, irrelevant questions in Archie Bunker-like cadences. It was ineffective at best.

You're highly mistaken. You just kept repeating the same ignorant, irrelevant questions in Archie Bunker-like cadences. It was ineffective at best.

No that would be your moronic Bush- Kerry thing you got going. My question is the heart of the matter, care to answer it?

Originally posted by OCA
No that would be your moronic Bush- Kerry thing you got going. My question is the heart of the matter, care to answer it?

Post whatever you want. Thanks for asking permission though, ya little bitch. Seems your learning your place after all.

Originally posted by dilloduck
now rwa is kicking your asses on insults too------you better quit while you're not too far behind

Uh Dildo you got a reading comprehension problem besides being a complete fucking idiot on political issues? I'm smoking and have been smoking this fool for a month or so now. I'm thinking of getting some ringers to sharpen their skills on this idiot.

Post whatever you want. Thanks for asking permission though, ya little bitch. Seems your learning your place after all.

RWA RWA RWA, i'm the star running back here, you're the guy selling hot dogs. What the fuck you got a problem with reality?

Originally posted by OCA
RWA RWA RWA, i'm the star running back here, you're the guy selling hot dogs. What the fuck you got a problem with reality?

From my seat, you look like the fat cheerleader noone wants to bang.

Forum List

Back