RWA - Omg, get real.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Welcome Syntax_Divinity. Its best just to ignore rwa's posts because they contain no substance.

Poor Alan Colmes. Hannity took his christmas vacation week during the week of christmas and made alan wait til the next week. And I don't remember Alan going on any book tours.:(
I guess thats what happens when you're a liberal on Fox News and the Ego's cohost(though I do use the "co" lightly).

Sean, in reality, is the star of the show; he's a whole different calibre of talent. COlmes is just another liberal hack in the media.

SD,
I have gone through all 7 pages in this post and find that the post went from media baised, to you baiting RWA. He answered you're question a long time ago you jsut didn't like his answer. Man you are persistant though I'll give you that.:D

The reason I was baiting him was because he was avoiding the substance of my question, and making unsubstantiated claims. I find that annoying and intellectually dishonest. But whatever, he's clearly demonstrated his lack of interest in engaging in a real debate, and I'm ok with that. I'll just know what to expect from him in the future.

based on how frequent you use the term "intellectually dishonest", I believe you either just learned it, or don't know what it means.

Have a great day!

Based upon your grammar, and your penchant for making unsubstantiated assertions, as well as your “unwillingness”, some might say inability, to back up what you say, one would believe that you don’t know what intellectual dishonesty is either. You certainly practice it though.

Originally posted by Syntax_Divinity
Based upon your grammar, and your penchant for making unsubstantiated assertions, as well as your “unwillingness”, some might say inability, to back up what you say, one would believe that you don’t know what intellectual dishonesty is either. You certainly practice it though.

Dude. There is a liberal bias in most american media. get over it. Being snippy on line won't change it.

I wasn't being snippy. I kicked your ass the entire thread, you spin like a maniac, and I'm okay with that now. Let it go man. We're done. I'll reread this thread at a later point for entertainment value. My girlfriend also is a member a couple of other boards, and she certainly did. Oh well, no real hard feelings right?

Originally posted by Syntax_Divinity
I wasn't being snippy. I kicked your ass the entire thread, you spin like a maniac, and I'm okay with that now. Let it go man. We're done. I'll reread this thread at a later point for entertainment value. My girlfriend also is a member a couple of other boards, and she certainly did. Oh well, no real hard feelings right?

Believe whatever you want. Libs always do.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Sean, in reality, is the star of the show; he's a whole different calibre of talent. COlmes is just another liberal hack in the media.

While I certainly disagree with Alan Colmes on most issues, I have a great deal of respect for him. He is forced to debate Sean Hannity, one of America's smartest conservatives, on a daily basis, and he usually holds his own. Alan Colmes is A-OK in my book.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
While I certainly disagree with Alan Colmes on most issues, I have a great deal of respect for him. He is forced to debate Sean Hannity, one of America's smartest conservatives, on a daily basis, and he usually holds his own. Alan Colmes is A-OK in my book.

I am not good looking...repellant at best...

but...I notice things. When I look at people I can usually figure out what kind of animal they'd be.

Is it just me? Or does Mr. Colmes sort of look like a Sleestack?

lotl_logo.jpg

enik2.jpg

Originally posted by dmp

but...I notice things. When I look at people I can usually figure out what kind of animal they'd be.

lotl_logo.jpg

enik2.jpg

Yes. You're right. Oh my god. Bong hit time.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
I thought he was an offshoot of JarJar Binks.

I don't know what it is with Alan Colmes. His eyes kind of stare off at odd angles like he was kicked frontally in the skull as a child and consequently the axises of his occiptal orbits are misaligned. And his glasses look crooked and smudged half the time. Plus he's imbecilic.

Originally posted by dmp

lotl_logo.jpg

enik2.jpg
dude that show rocked for the time!!

Ok, guys. You both mentioned what opinion the unbiased, intelligent reader of your posts would have, so I'm here to provide. And, SD, since I'm not involved in it, I'm not going to follow your rules for this "debate." I mean that I will make personal attacks on both of you, I will attribute characteristics to both of you that I would really have no way of knowing, and I'm not going to substantiate any of what I say. So, first of all, I would like to make my personal attacks. They're the most fun, I think.
Syntax_Divinity. You know, Al Franken is a very funny man. He's smart and articulate. And you did a fine job of ripping him off. That bit about Gore and James Lee Witt was almost a copy and paste job. SD, you're a cocky bastard. I do think you're smart, though. I also thought that you were quite articulate too, until you started in with the "you're just spinning and dodging, you wussie, stop spinning and dodging." I think that you're beginning arguments were well put. I think that the first third or so of your posts were rather convincing. But you're mean and slightly childish, which is a major deterrent to joining your side.
rtwngAvngr. You're a dumbass. But you're an intelligent dumbass, and I think that's the worst kind. I can't believe you posted a song to try to help your argument. And a bad song at that! I understand that your opinions were reflected in the article you posted, but that was a really cheesy way out of defending your position. Really, incredibly cheesy. And, ok, there certainly isn't any requirement that you engage in any conversation aimed in your direction, but I'm with SD on this one(to an extent), if you wanted to expose your opinion in this sort of forum, I think you should have backed your little arguments up. (and no, you didn't)
So overall, neither of you "won." Based purely on the content of what each of you posted (minus near-indecipherable word play of SD and personal attacks of BOTH sides) it is my opinion that SD's arguments were more persuasive.

Thanks for the welcome, Sir. And I don't know whether it was meant this way, but I'm going to take your comment as a compliment. So thanks for that too.

Yeah, I'm not afraid to step, or stomp, on a few, or everyone's, toes. It's quite enjoyable, really. These boards provide me with an opportunity to be an ass that I wouldn't have IRL. Thanks again, Sir.

I didn't rip off Al Franken. Well, maybe a little. But I didn't plagiarize him. Regardless, the information was absolutely true. Oh well. You're right cloobi, I kind of am a cocky bastard sometimes, but you're also right when you say I'm smart!! :) Anyway, welcome to the board. You'll find it fun I think, and you can make fun of "wussie dumbasses" like RWA. It gets to be entertaining when you get over the frustration of trying to debate people like him. Well, anyway, have fun on the board.

Man, I was kind of looking for more of a fight. Oh well, thanks for welcoming me. Maybe better luck with RWA, huh? He seems more unreasonable and less collected than you, so perhaps my chances of a confrontation are better with him.

Forum List

Back