RWA - Omg, get real.

well dude, youll find ample opportunity here. there are alot of people who like to debate on either side

Originally posted by Syntax_Divinity
I didn't rip off Al Franken. Well, maybe a little. But I didn't plagiarize him. Regardless, the information was absolutely true. Oh well. You're right cloobi, I kind of am a cocky bastard sometimes, but you're also right when you say I'm smart!! :) Anyway, welcome to the board. You'll find it fun I think, and you can make fun of "wussie dumbasses" like RWA. It gets to be entertaining when you get over the frustration of trying to debate people like him. Well, anyway, have fun on the board.

Yes, but will you ever get over the sting of having your ass handed to you on a platter?

Good day to all.

Welcome cloobi doobus, let me know when you need to be punked out.

Originally posted by Syntax_Divinity
First of all RWA, the term: “the mainstream media” is a misnomer. Media is a plural noun. We live in a society and a time where the diversity and sheer number of media outlets, many of which are considered “mainstream”, provide little ammunition to the liberal media argument. We can debate this if you like, but the facts simply do not substantiate it. The argument that the “mainstream” media has a liberal bias is a myth, fabricated largely by the likes of “right-wing media” moguls like Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh. And as for academics, unions and trial lawyers, I suppose that conceding the point of their possessing “liberals” in greater numbers is in order. And, as I stated, I think that nearly any lump statement concerning an entire political persuasion is rather infantile, and undermines your credibility, regardless of whether it involves “liberals” or “conservatives”. This subject, of course, was neatly avoided in your post.

Have to agree w/ RWA on this. When conservatives refer to the "mianstream media" we/I basically mean ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN new sources as well as the less then credible NY Times. Just watch any of these media outlets report on politcs sometime and count the nuetral adjectives they use for democrates and the negative adjectives uses towards any republican. They always seem to spin some type of guilt into whatever a republican says. In intervies they give democrates field day questions and but try nail republicans to the cross.

Originally posted by cloobi_dubis
Man, I was kind of looking for more of a fight. Oh well, thanks for welcoming me. Maybe better luck with RWA, huh? He seems more unreasonable and less collected than you, so perhaps my chances of a confrontation are better with him.

Evansville? Let's meet by the river and I'll kick you up and down. Just kidding. I'm not into physical violence, just psychological torture.

Are you one of those dirtly hippies who hangs out at Penny Lane on second st. downtown?

Dude, don't be threatening to torture me psychologically. First of all, I really really doubt you can, considering how poorly you fared with SD. (and by the way, most of the people who have been siding with you only did so because they hold similar beliefs to yours. I personally don't side with you or Syntax_Divinity, and come to the conclusion that you did not, indeed, hand his ass to him on a platter. You simply did a poor job representing your position.) Second of all, no, I'm no hippie. Are you in Evansville itself, or across the river?

Originally posted by cloobi_dubis
Dude, don't be threatening to torture me psychologically. First of all, I really really doubt you can, considering how poorly you faired with SD. (and by the way, most of the people who have been siding with you only did so because they hold similar beliefs to yours. I personally don't side with you or Syntax_Divinity, and come to the conclusion that you did not, indeed, hand his ass to him on a platter. You simply did a poor job representing your position.) Second of all, no, I'm no hippie. Are you in Evansville itself, or across the river?

E-ville. Actually just visiting. I'm thinking of moving here to come flip houses for about five years then retire.:D

Forum List

Back