RWA: let's talk about some issues

nycflasher

Apr 15, 2004
CT
EVERYONE ELSE, please refrain from commenting in this thread so as to keep it concise. Feel free to start a related/commentary thread if this one becomes deserving of one. Thanks so much.
-----

RWA, you once said that "libs are always negative. Life is evil. Success is evil, technology is evil, america is evil. Economic growth is evil. And they call religious people zealots."

To me, that is like saying all blacks are good at basketball. Many are, but not all.

Can you explain this statement of yours?
What do you mean?
How and why do you characterize "libs" the way you do?
Which views of yours are in direct conflict with the way you characterize "libs"?

As a registered Democrat (who will not be voting for Dubya) I am curious what issues are most important to you and why you feel the way you do.

Mostly, I am interested in what you meant by the quote of yours I mentioned.

-----

1. Let's keep it clean. Make your point and then wait for the others' response.

2. Take as much time as you want for your responses, within reason. I'll be back at 7pm.

3. No editing. (for the sake of clarity)

4. No biting or kicking or crying like a bitch. (this applies to both sides, of course)

Sound good?

-Flash

You tell me which part you don't understand.

Libs are negative. They continually point out the negative aspects of life to induce fear and dependence in their consituency.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

Libs are negative. They continually point out the negative aspects of life to induce fear and dependence in their consituency.

I'm not negative, maybe hopelessly optimistic at times but not negative.

You, however, are quite negative. Instead of seeking solutions and compromise you seem to just lash out at the "libs" every chance you get.

Even here, you continue to be vague, accusing "them" of inducing fear and dependence...

I'd appreciate it if you'd try to delve deeper here, perhaps addressing some of your views and how they are in such contrast to the "libs".

If you're not up to the task, I understand.

They offer no hope for the future besides higher taxes on the rich, and no mode of self improvement besides government reliance. To guarantee your vote, they need your dependance. To get your dependance they erode your self reliance, to erode your self reliance, they intentionally destroy hope. They destroy hope by focusing on the negative.

They offer no hope for the future besides higher taxes on the rich, and no mode of self improvement besides government reliance. To guarantee your vote, they need your dependance. To get your dependance they erode your self reliance, to erode your self reliance, they intentionally destroy hope. They destroy hope by focusing on the negative.

Are you responding to me... or yourself?

Originally posted by nycflasher
I'm not negative, maybe hopelessly optimistic at times but not negative.

You, however, are quite negative. Instead of seeking solutions and compromise you seem to just lash out at the "libs" every chance you get.

Even here, you continue to be vague, accusing "them" of inducing fear and dependence...

I'd appreciate it if you'd try to delve deeper here, perhaps addressing some of your views and how they are in such contrast to the "libs".

If you're not up to the task, I understand.

I'm actually positive. It is a leap of faith to allow jobs to be outsourced hoping we will find new niches to exploit.

Liberal policies, obstinancy and lies are a big problem. That's why I blame them.

let's do this. What's one thing libs are positive about besides tax hikes, income redistribution, and gross expenditures on programs which will create more dependancy?

Originally posted by nycflasher
Are you responding to me... or yourself?

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Hmmm, a good issue would be why this is going on in multible threads? :rolleyes:

I know. this whole thread was NYCFlashers Ill-conceived abortive brain child. "I know let's discuss issues." What a genius.

Forum List

Back