• Crappy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please elaborate)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
rtwngAvngr said:
Not smited, just warned. it's "a bad time".

Not for her, which is why I made that clear. You are the one bad rapping everyone, in your quest for never ending glory. No wonder you like the topic of nationalism so much!

The ClayTaurus said:
You and Kanye should get cocktails sometime.

Why was it a bad time clay? What's your interpretation of the words of our benevolent moderator?

Kathianne said:
Not for her, which is why I made that clear. You are the one bad rapping everyone, in your quest for never ending glory. No wonder you like the topic of nationalism so much!

Yes. I'm bad rapping everyone. There's nothing wrong with nationalism, so your insult is really inane.

rtwngAvngr said:
Why was it a bad time clay? What's your interpretation of the words of our benevolent moderator?

Stop the moderator crap RWA.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. I'm bad rapping everyone. There's nothing wrong with nationalism, so your insult is really inane.
Not if you understood it. :tinfoil:

rtwngAvngr said:
You need to re-evaluate yourself. This victim mentality is sad. And very liberal. Try getting a job. It's better than the welfare or alimony or whatever you're using to support your weed habit.

rtwngAvngr said:
See kat, we're really all friends here. your momentary fits are an illusory phenomenon! :usa:

No, your momentary fit. I was referring to this:

RWA said:
knock that off. :thup: still friends.

Kathianne said:
No, your momentary fit. I was referring to this:

knock that off. :thup: still friends.

Ok. :mm:

So now who thinks I'm great, and be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back