RWA gets a job!

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
I just got a job offer.

I'll be a Developer/Analyst for accenture, the evil bastard company of the consulting industry. If you can't beat em, join em! The money's decent for someone who's done nothing but surf the internet for the last three years!

rtwngAvngr said:
I just got a job offer.

I'll be a Developer/Analyst for accenture, the evil bastard company of the consulting industry. If you can't beat em, join em! The money's decent for someone who's done nothing but surf the internet for the last three years!

Congratulations! You and Jim in 1 week! I hope you find it rewarding in more than a monetary way.

Kathianne said:
Congratulations! You and Jim in 1 week! I hope you find it rewarding in more than a monetary way.

Thanks, Kat. I hope so too.

First comes a job, then comes marriage, then comes RWA with a baby carriage!

rtwngAvngr said:
I just got a job offer.

What do the female employees look like?
:poke:

rtwngAvngr said:
I just got a job offer.

Congratulations RWA!!!!

dilloduck said:
What do the female employees look like?
:poke:

I don't know yet. I'll have to get "on site" to see. The tech industry is very male dominated though. Bunch o'nerds.

kurtsprincess said:
Congratulations RWA!!!!

Hey thanks.

You all know this means I won't be here as much to enforce collective will. I expect the rest of you pick up the slack. Well, all of you have been doing an excellent job lately, I must say. I love this board. I love you guys!
:cheers2:

Kathianne said:

Make that three. I will be starting a job Monday, too. :D If they can handle my dyslexic "keyboarding" and memory loss, I'm golden.

Congrats, RWA!!

Abbey Normal said:
Make that three. I will be starting a job with our local school district Monday, after almost three years of basically surfing the net, too. :D If they can handle my dyslexic typing and memory loss, I'm golden.

Congrats, RWA!!

Whooo Hoooo!!! I'm getting my resume off again! Congratulations to you too Abbey!

rtwngAvngr said:
Hey thanks.

You all know this means I won't be here as much to enforce collective will. I expect the rest of you pick up the slack. Well, all of you have been doing an excellent job lately, I must say. I love this board. I love you guys!
:cheers2:

Awww...

Group hug?

(Why do I suddenly feel uncomfortable?)

Shattered said:
I'm good at hugs! I'll help. :huddle:

Excellent, I'll give you a hug, then you can pass it on to others. By the law of transference it will be the same as if I had actually participated...

(Crap! Is my math geek showing?)

no1tovote4 said:
Excellent, I'll give you a hug, then you can pass it on to others. By the law of transference it will be the same as if I had actually participated...

(Crap! Is my math geek showing?)

*chuckle* No problem. :D

Forum List

Back