RWA - Ain't happenin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote from RWA: "wait till someone is mean to you and we'll see how you like it, Mr. tough stuff"

OMFG! ROTFLMFAO! HAHAHA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH sniff sniff.

Posted by RWA in affirmative action thread on 4-18-04 as a response to me shattering him like a sheet of glass: "do you last long with your mommy?"

There is class ladies and gentlemen, real class.

OCA said:
Quote from RWA: "wait till someone is mean to you and we'll see how you like it, Mr. tough stuff"

OMFG! ROTFLMFAO! HAHAHA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH sniff sniff.

Posted by RWA in affirmative action thread on 4-18-04 as a response to me shattering him like a sheet of glass: "do you last long with your mommy?"

There is class ladies and gentlemen, real class.

OCA, stop baiting! Now! He has not said ONE THING TO YOUR PROVOCATION! Cease and desist.

Kathianne respectfully I just showed a tiny little glimpse of the huge mountain of transgressions this guy has done. I couldn't possibly have let this one go, its sort of like Sadaam crying about Hitler gassing the Jews.

OCA said:
Kathianne respectfully I just showed a tiny little glimpse of the huge mountain of transgressions this guy has done. I couldn't possibly have let this one go, its sort of like Sadaam crying about Hitler gassing the Jews.

Yes, you can and you will. It's been covered with all parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back