rw needs to stop legislating to "keep women down"...

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
... just because their sky pixie said thats what they should do. I think the rw'ers know this is a sham but are playing along to keep women barefoot & in the kitchen. Believe me, I know. I live in the Old Dominion and Cuccinelli (R) is going out of his way to keep archaic/misogynistic laws on the books

qYSsH2k.jpg

It's not about keeping women down. It's about keeping us aging and overweight men up. Have you any idea how emasculating it is to encounter an assertive and self-assured women twenty years younger? Walk a mile in our shoes before throwing stones.

My grandmother said when woman started getting rights is when America went to shit

It's not about keeping women down. It's about keeping us aging and overweight men up. Have you any idea how emasculating it is to encounter an assertive and self-assured women twenty years younger? Walk a mile in our shoes before throwing stones.

I feel for you, buddy - and I'm a woman. I've had to work with these women, too, and they're bitches from hell. Real women are women know who they are - they don't have to prove anything to anybody. They have confidence in themselves and their abilities and go on their own power.

It's the women who put on their little black business uniforms, compete viciously with men AND with other women - they're the ones you have to watch. They've been convinced that they must morph themselves into manhood to be worthy. I'm not saying they're not smart, they are - they just don't know who they are and they are NOT self-assured. That's why they have to get on this warpath to be noticed and accepted as equals to men. Shit - these women are so rabid they'd slit your throat in less than a heartbeat if they thought it would advance them a step higher.

I've worked for both kinds of women so I know what I'm talking about.

It's the women who put on their little black business uniforms, compete viciously with men AND with other women - they're the ones you have to watch. They've been convinced that they must morph themselves into manhood to be worthy. I'm not saying they're not smart, they are - they just don't know who they are and they are NOT self-assured. That's why they have to get on this warpath to be noticed and accepted as equals to men. Shit - these women are so rabid they'd slit your throat in less than a heartbeat if they thought it would advance them a step higher.
I have worked around the women that you are describing.

They are 'hell on wheels' and completely merciless towards the other women in the work place. .. :cool:

I feel for you, buddy - and I'm a woman. I've had to work with these women, too, and they're bitches from hell. Real women are women know who they are - they don't have to prove anything to anybody. They have confidence in themselves and their abilities and go on their own power.

I've worked for both kinds of women so I know what I'm talking about.

I have worked around the women that you are describing.

They are 'hell on wheels' and completely merciless towards the other women in the work place. .. :cool:

So women shouldn't go to school, be doctors or lawyers. Hospitals are run by women. Educated women. And when I was in the middle east, I saw women running the hospitals there as well. Hmmmm...........

Not saying that at all.

Just my personal experience around the driven corporate business women.

Who emulate all of the negative aspects of their male coworkers x10

And discard any of the female attributes that make them a woman. .. :cool:

Not saying that at all.

Hospitals are corporations.

Not saying that at all.

Again, I am not talking about the female doctors, nurses, and other health care providers.

It's the female CEO's and HMO's top management types I was referring to. .. :cool:

Not saying that at all.

Again, I am not talking about the female doctors, nurses, and other health care providers.

It's the female CEO's and HMO's top management types I was referring to. .. :cool:

Women are CEOs of hospitals. There is one in Nashville who is a good friend of mine.

The thing is that assigning this blanket type of judgment to women who get an education and work is patently wrong, regardless the profession. I bought all that barefoot and pregnant find a good man who will take care of you the rest of your life bullshit. And he died. I had two options. Find another and put up with his former children and his former wife or become my own person and make it on my own. The only thing I can imagine worse than inlaws is former wives and former children. I went for it. People don't like that. And they don't know the circumstances of the other women who have done the same. If the stupid li'l old lady on here found the brass ring and got a man to support her for her life, then kudos to her. But the reality is that men die earlier than women and the myth of finding one that will support you for the rest of your days is bullshit. Statistically based bullshit at that. Moreover, men are genetically wired to go for the women who visually appear the best able to bear their children. Because of they trade many an older wife in for a younger model. Being educated in physiology and psych as I am, I find it difficult to fault them for that, but I never wanted to be the victim of mother nature in that respect.

Last edited:
... just because their sky pixie said thats what they should do. I think the rw'ers know this is a sham but are playing along to keep women barefoot & in the kitchen. Believe me, I know. I live in the Old Dominion and Cuccinelli (R) is going out of his way to keep archaic/misogynistic laws on the books

qYSsH2k.jpg

You never see progressive women dressed as brains protesting.

The left has decreed that the only thing that women care about is consequence-free sex.

Forum List

Back