RW Hypocrisy Alert!

What a bunch of BS TM.

I've been to a few of our local Tea Parties. I've spoken with Dems, Reps and Indis.

Jarhead is correct. Everyone of the folks I spoke with is against big Govt and the massive spending thats going on. People belonging to all parties.

Mayby you should attend a Tea Party. You might be pleasantly surprised. I sure as hell was.

You just might learn something. Jeeze.

Do you read what Truthmatters writes?

She DOES learn something. What she reads on left wing blogs. She regurgitates every left wing blog talking point. States them as fact and then suppoorts them with links that have nothing to do with what she says as she is embarrassed to show where she gets her information.

People you are full of shit and saying "well I went to a tea party" is not evidence.

Give us some hard evidence of what you claim.

There are VERY few people who self identify as tea party people and democrats.

The tea party is right fringe and that is the facts

Uh...you want concrete proof of what we say?

Go to the link you so generously posted you moron.

People you are full of shit and saying "well I went to a tea party" is not evidence.

Give us some hard evidence of what you claim.

There are VERY few people who self identify as tea party people and democrats.

The tea party is right fringe and that is the facts

BS again TM.

The people I spoke with were from all parties. Just as many Dems there as anyone else.

You have obviously never been to a TP so you really shouldn't run your mouth until you DO attend one.

I went expecting Reps and Indi's. Was pleasantly surprised to find just as many Dems as any other party there.

Folks are just plain fed up with the way DC spends our hardearned money. Period. Doesn't matter a rats ass which party they support.

Got get educated TM. Jeeze.

From the Gallup poll

Tea Party supporters are decidedly Republican and conservative in their leanings. Also, compared with average Americans, supporters are slightly more likely to be male and less likely to be lower-income.

Where is your data on the TPs?

it is not rocket science to know the tea party it is leaning right.
My statement was it was not by ANY MEANS only conservatives as you said.

70% republican or conservative is a majority, yes.

30% independant or democratic is by no means meaningless.

You lost again RW.

BS again TM.

The people I spoke with were from all parties. Just as many Dems there as anyone else.

You have obviously never been to a TP so you really shouldn't run your mouth until you DO attend one.

I went expecting Reps and Indi's. Was pleasantly surprised to find just as many Dems as any other party there.

Folks are just plain fed up with the way DC spends our hardearned money. Period. Doesn't matter a rats ass which party they support.

Got get educated TM. Jeeze.

From the Gallup poll

Tea Party supporters are decidedly Republican and conservative in their leanings. Also, compared with average Americans, supporters are slightly more likely to be male and less likely to be lower-income.

Where is your data on the TPs?

it is not rocket science to know the tea party it is leaning right.
My statement was it was not by ANY MEANS only conservatives as you said.

70% republican or conservative is a majority, yes.

30% independant or democratic is by no means meaningless.

You lost again RW.

Your opinion is not evidence, Jarhead. Document the 30% figure above, and break it down while you are at it by Pubs, Dems, independents.

Stop being an ass JK.
It was in TM's post. (see aboive link)
Learn to read before you simply make an ass of yourself.

I asked you above. . . to . . . break . .. . it . . .. down . . . for us. 70% consevative is not Republican by any stretch of the means: most of that will probably be whinge fringe conloons and libertarians.

Your post above is why folks are beginning to laugh at you.

Stop being an ass JK.
It was in TM's post. (see aboive link)
Learn to read before you simply make an ass of yourself.

I asked you above. . . to . . . break . .. . it . . .. down . . . for us. 70% consevative is not Republican by any stretch of the means: most of that will probably be whinge fringe conloons and libertarians.

Your post above is why folks are beginning to laugh at you.

First of all.....

LEARN TO READ

The link breaks it down for you you illiterate ass.

Second of all, prove your point. All the people laughing at me huh. You have sound on this website?

Forget lack of experience. This woman's beliefs on Free Speech should disturb all Americans. I don't understand how Liberals can support this nominee. Both Democrats & Republicans should vote Nay on this one. Probably not going to happen though. As usual,it will be a party-line vote. How sad.

Forum List

Back