RW Hypocrisy Alert!

How old are you?

Seriously. I doubt very seriously you are even 12. It shows in your inability to even try and be objective.

Still can't understand the principle of hypocricy?

What hypocrisy?

That conservatives stood up to Republican leadership when it came to Harriet Miers but liberals just kiss the backside of Democrat leadership when it comes to Kagan?

And it was Rachel Maddow herself that points out how similar they are in NOT having experience.

Figures you don't have the brains to address that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why should he address it? It will only squash his side of the debate.

What debate? ;)

More rightwing conservative Bizarro World. Its the old take their biggest embarrasments and claim Obama has done the same

In this Bizarro World

Kagan is the same as Harriet Meirs-The concerns about her are the same. Lack of judicial experience.
The Times Square Bombing is the same as 9-11- Certainly could have been quite deadly to hundreds if not thousands
Healthcare reform is the same as the grounds for the American revolution-Nowhere is that stated as a conservative platform. You simply decided to put that under a conservative title
Sotomayor is a racist-Conservaitves were concerned about her beleiving that a Latin Woman was wiser than a white man. Reversed, the white man would be deemed a racist is what conservatives presented.
BP spill is the same as Katrina-Strictly referring to the delay of government intervention.

I find it interesting how you MUST spin the truth to try to make conservatives look bad.

You should question yourself why that is.

But of course, you wont.

Seriously Jarhead you are better than this

Kagan has significantly more experience than Harriet Meirs. Meirs was a Bush croney and advisor, Kagan has a lifetime of legal experience...but not as a judge

The Times Square Bombing is the same as 9-11- Certainly could have been quite deadly to hundreds if not thousands No it couldn't. It was nowhere near the security breach that 9-11 was. To compare the two and say "See...Obama is soft on terrorism" is ridiculous

Healthcare reform is the same as the grounds for the American revolution-Nowhere is that stated as a conservative platform. You simply decided to put that under a conservative title Miss that whole Tea Party thing?

Sotomayor is a racist-Conservaitves were concerned about her beleiving that a Latin Woman was wiser than a white man. Reversed, the white man would be deemed a racist is what conservatives presented. Republicans once again played their "We're not racists.....black people (hispanic people) are racist" card

BP spill is the same as Katrina-Strictly referring to the delay of government intervention.[/quote]

Once again, conservatives have a problem with scope

So I see you once again simply decided to put a dig in a post without reading it with an open mind.
He pretty much addressed the issue of hypocrisy, which any open minded person would understand that such exists in both parties; but also pointed out how the two situations are different. COnservatives DID NOT want Meirs yet liberals ALL want Kagan despite her being the same as Meirs; the one they were against for the same reason conservatives were against her.
But please, continue to show us how you are nothing but a lemming that will approve any initiative this administration pushes.

Look at the avatar people. I'm a girl. :eusa_angel: ;)

Sorry.

'Tis okay. I don't know why, but for some reason people can't imagine a woman can be this conservative. :eusa_angel: :muahaha: :D

The 5 most disastrous Supreme Court nominees - The Week

"My Little Crony"
Who: Harriet Miers, nominated by George W. Bush in 2005
Why was she a disaster? The nomination of Miers, a close friend of the Bush family, prompted charges of cronyism from Democrats and Republicans alike. She had never acted as a judge, and Senators said she gave "incomplete to insulting" written answers to their questions about her Constitutional views. The negative perceptions of Miers crystallized in a widely circulated cartoon portraying her as Bush's wide-eyed toy — a "my little crony."
What happened next: After three weeks, Bush withdrew his nomination. Miers resigned as White House counsel in 2007.

Too drunk like your avatar to figure out conservatives did NOT want Miers while liberals can't think for themselves when it comes to Kagan?

Ed Norton is not a drunk!

More rightwing conservative Bizarro World. Its the old take their biggest embarrasments and claim Obama has done the same

In this Bizarro World

Kagan is the same as Harriet Meirs-The concerns about her are the same. Lack of judicial experience.
The Times Square Bombing is the same as 9-11- Certainly could have been quite deadly to hundreds if not thousands
Healthcare reform is the same as the grounds for the American revolution-Nowhere is that stated as a conservative platform. You simply decided to put that under a conservative title
Sotomayor is a racist-Conservaitves were concerned about her beleiving that a Latin Woman was wiser than a white man. Reversed, the white man would be deemed a racist is what conservatives presented.
BP spill is the same as Katrina-Strictly referring to the delay of government intervention.

I find it interesting how you MUST spin the truth to try to make conservatives look bad.

But of course, you wont.

Kagan has significantly more experience than Harriet Meirs. Meirs was a Bush croney and advisor, Kagan has a lifetime of legal experience...but not as a judge

The Times Square Bombing is the same as 9-11- Certainly could have been quite deadly to hundreds if not thousands No it couldn't. It was nowhere near the security breach that 9-11 was. To compare the two and say "See...Obama is soft on terrorism" is ridiculous

Healthcare reform is the same as the grounds for the American revolution-Nowhere is that stated as a conservative platform. You simply decided to put that under a conservative title Miss that whole Tea Party thing?

Sotomayor is a racist-Conservaitves were concerned about her beleiving that a Latin Woman was wiser than a white man. Reversed, the white man would be deemed a racist is what conservatives presented. Republicans once again played their "We're not racists.....black people (hispanic people) are racist" card

Once again, conservatives have a problem with scope[/quote]

Oh talk about spin!!!!!!!!

Meirs was a "crony." But Kagan isn't????????

Check again!

American Thinker: Kagan, Obama, and the Harvard Legacy of Literary Fraud

Not only a crony but good at covering up liberal malfeasance.

Miers didn't have legal experience, but Kagan does, JUST NOT LEGAL EXPERIENCE. Bwahahaaa! :lol::lol:

Did you think that was going to work? :lol::lol: Miers had just as much "experience" JUST NOT LEGAL EXPERIENCE as Kagan.

Try again oh talking point distributer for the Obama admin.

Last edited:
The 5 most disastrous Supreme Court nominees - The Week

"My Little Crony"
Who: Harriet Miers, nominated by George W. Bush in 2005
Why was she a disaster? The nomination of Miers, a close friend of the Bush family, prompted charges of cronyism from Democrats and Republicans alike. She had never acted as a judge, and Senators said she gave "incomplete to insulting" written answers to their questions about her Constitutional views. The negative perceptions of Miers crystallized in a widely circulated cartoon portraying her as Bush's wide-eyed toy — a "my little crony."
What happened next: After three weeks, Bush withdrew his nomination. Miers resigned as White House counsel in 2007.

Too drunk like your avatar to figure out conservatives did NOT want Miers while liberals can't think for themselves when it comes to Kagan?

Ed Norton is not a drunk!

But you might as well be as "intelligently" as you debate.

Kagan has experience JUST NOT LEGAL experience. What a laugh!!

In this Bizarro World

But of course, you wont.

Once again, conservatives have a problem with scope[/QUOTE]

9-11 compared to Times square: My my my. Seems you forgot how deadly Oklahoma City was.

Healthcare compared to Revolution- Tea Partyers are against increase in governbemtn spending and are by7 no means just conservatives

Sotomayor- You made that up. Yes, republicans (not conservatives as your original post claimed) have to remind people they are not racists because of people like you that continually say they are. And they did not say all blacks and Hispanics are racists. You simply made that up....AGAIN.

Katrina compared to Oil Spill- Scope? Really? NO will be useless as well as many other shorelines if this thing does not get controlled. If anything, this oil spill is a BIGGER concern in regard to the ecology, the economy and quality of life.

Yep. Still spinning to make conservatives look bad.

And ironically, you are clueless that conservatives does not mean republican.

Healthcare compared to Revolution- Tea Partyers are against increase in governbemtn spending and are by7 no means just conservatives

What?

Prior to Reagan, I would have agreed with you.

Can you name a liberal Republican?

What?

Other than the typos, what I said was quite clear.

Tea Partyers are against the continued increase in government spending and are by no means just conservatives.

If you are not aware of this, then you are not paying attention.

What?

Tea Partyers are against the continued increase in government spending and are by no means just conservatives.

Dream all you want VERY few are anything but right wing republicans

Uh. Really?

First of all, there are a large group of people called "moderates". Are you not aware of that? Why?

Secondly, where do I begin with the non conservative republicans.....hmmmmm.

Graham
McCain
Bush
Brown

Just to name the first ones that came to my head.

How is it that you do not know this?

Do you not know what a conservative is?

Shoo.
Go away.
You add nothing to this board.
You are a sad example of a left wing loon who knows nothing about politics.
You do not know, you simpoly regurgitate.
Your posts are pathetic and even the lefties on this board laugh at you.

That being said, my statement is not a dream.

Your statement is nothing more than a hope you have.

No go away. I do not like you.

Shoo.
Go away.
You add nothing to this board.
You are a sad example of a left wing loon who knows nothing about politics.
You do not know, you simpoly regurgitate.
Your posts are pathetic and even the lefties on this board laugh at you.

That being said, my statement is not a dream.

Your statement is nothing more than a hope you have.

No go away. I do not like you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PROOVE your claim clown.

You are wrong as hell and you know it so instead of prooving what you claim you try to hurt my little feelings.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

The tea party is a right wing fringe group and NO pretending on your part will change that.

Uh. Really?

First of all, there are a large group of people called "moderates". Are you not aware of that? Why?

Graham
McCain
Bush
Brown

Sure do.....

There are no liberal republicans today. When I grew up we had Rockefeller, Nixon was quite liberal on many issues, Ford would cross over, Romney.

Today, any republican who is slightly moderate gets labeled a liberal and RINO and gets driven from the party. Will be interesting in the next two elections

What?

I ignored the typos..

I was shocked at your claim that Tea Partiers are "by no means just conservatives"

As to their being against government spending.......they are against government spending on programs they do not benefit from. Look at cutting spendings on Social Security, Medicare, Veterans benefits and they are up in arms.

Uh. Really?

Graham
McCain
Bush
Brown

Sure do.....

There are no liberal republicans today. When I grew up we had Rockefeller, Nixon was quite liberal on many issues, Ford would cross over, Romney.

Today, any republican who is slightly moderate gets labeled a liberal and RINO and gets driven from the party. Will be interesting in the next two elections

Don't forget the neocon JFK. I would call him a liberal repugnant-can if he were alive today.

Uh. Really?

Graham
McCain
Bush
Brown

Sure do.....

Don't forget the neocon JFK. I would call him a liberal repugnant-can if he were alive today.

Thats the problem with conservatives today. They have no concept of context. You are liberal for your time and for the issues of your time. Just because conservatives are finally accepting these positions 40 years after they were liberal causes does not turn those liberals into conservatives

Forum List

Back