RV, Boat, Snowmobile

20210124_121127.jpg

My old Polaris 97 ultra 700 SP. Will still do about 110 mph. Just had it on local trails last weekend.
Goddamn blast.

Uh ...in what regard?
Love boats and have owned several. Once ya get tired of em ya sell em.
RV's the same.
Have no use for a snowmobile in Texas so I'll replace it with a dirtbike or SxS...same thing,use em till you dont want em anymore and get rid of em.

It's pretty simple really.
Take my SxS and Camper,I'll have a use for the camper on the new property until the house gets built then I'll get rid of it. We plan on building the 4 car garage first to store the tractor and SxS and we'll park the camper in it as well.
Once we build the house obviously the camper is gone and that opens up new space in the garage for a new lifted Golf Cart since the Wife and I like the silence of the Golf Cart when tooling around the property....plus ya can sneak up on the animals and blast em.

All are either great tools or a shit ton of fun....when you get rid of them is up to you.
My pops had a class A Pace Arrow, which was awesome.
A good friend retired up in da UP, and loves the SxS.
I'm near river, blue water lakes and Northwoods fishing holes. Love the boating people and lifestyle. Snowmobiles are fun on a bun.

I got a couple years til retirement. Then I'll devote more time and money.

Planning is everything.
We know we want a SxS, a tractor and a nice lifted Golf Cart for our retirement property.
The camper is just a means to make the new property useful until we leave the city for good.
Might get another boat at some point. If we do it'll be the living room on water otherwise known as a pontoon boat.
Great for comfort and catfish and crappie fishing. Or I may just get a jon boat....of course that depends on how big a pond we end up with on the new property.

Two good days with a boat, the day you buy it, and the day you sell it.

Thats true enough.
But more so if you didnt really enjoy it in the interim.
I've never regretted buying a boat.

I have regretted both times I bought a boat, and I'm pretty sure I will the next time too. It all seems worthwhile when you think about perch jerking (that's when the pearch are biting so fast till you don't even bother to rebait the hook. You just jerk the perch out of the water and drop the hook back in with that tiny sliver of bait the last fish didn't swallow.) Perch jerking doesn't happen nearly as often as you think it will when it's summer, and you are looking at a boat with a for sale sign.

Uh...I know what perch jerking is yet it doesnt resemble your definition in the least.
It simply means you catch them at a blazing pace...with worms or artificial baits.
You have no idea what your talking about....no wonder you sold your boats.

Thats true enough.
But more so if you didnt really enjoy it in the interim.
I've never regretted buying a boat.

I have regretted both times I bought a boat, and I'm pretty sure I will the next time too. It all seems worthwhile when you think about perch jerking (that's when the pearch are biting so fast till you don't even bother to rebait the hook. You just jerk the perch out of the water and drop the hook back in with that tiny sliver of bait the last fish didn't swallow.) Perch jerking doesn't happen nearly as often as you think it will when it's summer, and you are looking at a boat with a for sale sign.

Uh...I know what perch jerking is yet it doesnt resemble your definition in the least.
It simply means you catch them at a blazing pace...with worms or artificial baits.
You have no idea what your talking about....no wonder you sold your boats.

You jerk your perch your way, and I'll jerk them my way. OK?

Hands-down boat: ski boat, banana boat, house boat, cabin cruiser, racing boat, canoe, fishing boat w/motor...jet skis and wave runners I consider to be personal boats that can hold 2 to 3 depending on size. All amazing rides and fun to drive as well.

RV's are nice for camping but only rent and have never owned one. I've never been in a snowmobile but can imagine that's an incredible experience.
I had to root around for this. My buds old sleekcraft jet drive. Big block punched to 460somthing. The perfect blend of fun an
Wow...I can easily picture that craft built for speed skipping across the water as it flies! Awesomeness at it's finest.

Years ago when I was a teen, a favorite vacation hole was Dale Hollow in Celina,, TN. We got to know the locals and there was a guy who gave barefoot ski lessons. He had a fast boat that was similar in style as the one in your pic, and to get up while barefooting he needed a faster speed and it was incredible to watch him and no...I never even thought about learning lol Skis are my friends:p

Thanks for posting that incredible boat pic. Looking forward to warm weather.

Uh ...in what regard?
RV's the same.
Have no use for a snowmobile in Texas so I'll replace it with a dirtbike or SxS...same thing,use em till you dont want em anymore and get rid of em.

Take my SxS and Camper,I'll have a use for the camper on the new property until the house gets built then I'll get rid of it. We plan on building the 4 car garage first to store the tractor and SxS and we'll park the camper in it as well.
Once we build the house obviously the camper is gone and that opens up new space in the garage for a new lifted Golf Cart since the Wife and I like the silence of the Golf Cart when tooling around the property....plus ya can sneak up on the animals and blast em.

All are either great tools or a shit ton of fun....when you get rid of them is up to you.
I'm near river, blue water lakes and Northwoods fishing holes. Love the boating people and lifestyle. Snowmobiles are fun on a bun.

Planning is everything.
We know we want a SxS, a tractor and a nice lifted Golf Cart for our retirement property.
The camper is just a means to make the new property useful until we leave the city for good.
Might get another boat at some point. If we do it'll be the living room on water otherwise known as a pontoon boat.
Great for comfort and catfish and crappie fishing. Or I may just get a jon boat....of course that depends on how big a pond we end up with on the new property.

Uh ...in what regard?
RV's the same.

I've owned campers and a MH, prefer campers, MH lose value too fast, cost too much in RV parks. I've got two snowmobiles, love em. I also have two boats, one is all you need, but I haven't gotten rid of the old one. Love it as well. You left out ATV's--I couldn't live without my Polaris SxS. I like to tour on motorcycles and ride dirt bikes as well. Toys are fun.
Dirt bikes are the best! I enjoy motorcycles too, but having a trail bike as a kid gained my respect for skilled bikers on the trails doing wheelies, spinning out, and having a great time. A friend of my brother's went pro and did quite well for years in competition. I never had the nerve it took to be that good, but as a tomboy all I cared about was the fun of it not so much skill. I once threw a friend off the back of it, no doubt she still remembers it! lol Luckily we were smart enough to never ride without helmets or she would have been seriously injured.

/—-/ Same feeling about antique cars.
Gotta say I enjoy watching that antique car show where big bucks get the cars. I always wonder how many might experience buyer's remorse getting caught up in the fast bidding, but I think a lot of the bidders already know which car they want to bid on before they go..so that probably helps. Those are some real beauties that go through that line.

Uh ...in what regard?
RV's the same.

I've owned campers and a MH, prefer campers, MH lose value too fast, cost too much in RV parks. I've got two snowmobiles, love em. I also have two boats, one is all you need, but I haven't gotten rid of the old one. Love it as well. You left out ATV's--I couldn't live without my Polaris SxS. I like to tour on motorcycles and ride dirt bikes as well. Toys are fun.
Dirt bikes are the best! I enjoy motorcycles too, but having a trail bike as a kid gained my respect for skilled bikers on the trails doing wheelies, spinning out, and having a great time. A friend of my brother's went pro and did quite well for years in competition. I never had the nerve it took to be that good, but as a tomboy all I cared about was the fun of it not so much skill. I once threw a friend off the back of it, no doubt she still remembers it! lol Luckily we were smart enough to never ride without helmets or she would have been seriously injured.
I like riding in the dirt too, although I never got crazy--a little sideways once in a while but nothing really nuts. My passion is touring--I like road sofas. I've had three Goldwings in the last 40 years or so and covered about 100K miles on them in the US and Canada.

Uh ...in what regard?
RV's the same.

I was really into dirt bikes when younger before I got into snowmobiles. I like snowmobiles because the trails are so extensive and can ride from town to town, right up to restaurants, gas or motels. Also any state or county highway ditch is legal riding in MN. Huge industry in the northern states. Get to see country that no one can access in the summer months.

/—-/ Same feeling about antique cars.
Gotta say I enjoy watching that antique car show where big bucks get the cars. I always wonder how many might experience buyer's remorse getting caught up in the fast bidding, but I think a lot of the bidders already know which car they want to bid on before they go..so that probably helps. Those are some real beauties that go through that line.
2 birds 1 stone
Screenshot_20210211-215044_Facebook.jpg

Forum List

Back