Ruth Bader Ginsburg blames “macho atmosphere” for Hillary’s 2016 loss

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
How-Ginsburg-stol-the-SOTU-show-Ginsburg-asleep-sleep--e1421817670814.png

How the hell can we keep a wacko like that on the Supreme Court? By impeaching her under Article 3 of the Constitution.

Tenure

The Constitution provides that judges "shall hold their Offices during good Behavior." The term "good behavior" is interpreted to mean that judges may serve for the remainder of their lives, although they may resign or retire voluntarily. A judge may also be removed by impeachment and conviction by congressional vote (hence the term good behavior); this has occurred fourteen times. Three other judges, Mark W. Delahay, George W. English, and Samuel B. Kent, chose to resign rather than go through the impeachment process.

All that needs to be done is have the proper committee in the House of Representatives start the impeachment proceedings.

During a discussion at Columbia University, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg blamed a “macho atmosphere” and rampant sexism for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 electoral loss.

I think it was difficult for Hillary Clinton to get by even the macho atmosphere prevailing during that campaign, and she was criticized in a way I think no man would have been criticized,” she said. “I think anyone who watched that campaign unfold would answer it the same way I did — Yes, sexism played a prominent part.”

Ginsburg has made no effort to conceal her disdain for Trump, publicly criticizing him on numerous occasions.

Aren't judges supposed to be fair and impartial? Well, she seems to be but one of many who have no regard for the will of the people.

Full article @ Ruth Bader Ginsburg blames "macho atmosphere" for Hillary's 2016 loss

She is an embarrassment to the Supreme Court and should have been put in the old judge's home a couple years ago. Can we all agree that if she falls asleep and slobbers on her robe, she needs to go?

Forum List

Back