Rut Roh - Latest poll has Jones by 3 over Moore

Moore bumps Jones from top spot in Alabama Senate poll

A Gravis Marketing poll finds Moore has 49 percent support in the Alabama Senate race, while 45 percent back Jones.

Another 6 percent of respondents in the poll are undecided. Of those who are undecided, 24 percent say they are leaning toward supporting Moore, 27 percent say they are leaning toward Jones and nearly 50 percent are uncertain.

as of 8 hours ago.

And when I say rut roh, I actually mean it. I WANT that kiddie-diddling lunatic seated. He'll be too much fun (and embarrassing for Republicans) for words! :cool-45:

Washington Post 11/27 - 11/30 739 LV 4.5 47 50 Jones +3

tumblr_oz7iyfNqjG1uyav8ao1_500.png

Moore has got this. Moore and Trump both beautifully demonstrate what the GOP actually is.

And when I say rut roh, I actually mean it. I WANT that kiddie-diddling lunatic seated. He'll be too much fun (and embarrassing for Republicans) for words! :cool-45:

Washington Post 11/27 - 11/30 739 LV 4.5 47 50 Jones +3

tumblr_oz7iyfNqjG1uyav8ao1_500.png
Moore's got this pretty much locked up...

2a5drba.png

Maine GOP senator says Roy Moore was never fit for US Senate
Source: Associated Press

Updated 1:11 pm, Sunday, December 10, 2017

PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — Maine's Republican U.S. senator said on Sunday that Alabama politician Roy Moore was unfit to serve in the Senate even before sexual-misconduct allegations against him came to light.

Sen. Susan Collins made the comments on CBS' "Face the Nation." She called the Republican National Committee's decision to support Moore in the Alabama race "a mistake."

Collins said she thought Moore was a poor choice for Senate because of his views on Muslims and gays even before she learned of the misconduct allegations. She also said she's troubled that Moore has been removed from the Alabama Supreme Court twice for failure to "follow lawful judicial orders."

Read more: Maine GOP senator says Roy Moore was never fit for US Senate

Moore's got this pretty much locked up...

Gotta agree Faun - that said, some of these are online polls or polls that call nothing but landlines or nothing but cell phones. That's why I rarely trust 3-4 point RCPAs.

The swing vote could be women - many won't pop the chad for Creepy Roy. And after his "blacks were better off under slavery" comment (or whatever it was .. close to that, the black turnout may be a surprise.

All that said - I hope he wins .. Dems will tie him around Republican's necks like an old sweaty sock in 2018. :)

No pedophile is running in Alabama.
Ugh, you got me. Correction: Alabama: "Better a ephedophile than a Democrat, amiright"!

Oh, btw, "corporations" and "fetuses" aren't really people. Oh, and those on death row? They actually are.

Oh hell, love the handle .. love the avatar - AND the message!

Nice correction on the difference between one that loves pre-teens and one that loves 13-16 year olds.

I never can remember the term as it is so rarely invoked but either way, they are CHILDREN.

Moore isn't going to concede of course. The 'enemy stole the vote' or some other delusion.

So, in the last two major elections (AL senate and Virginia), most of the polls have been heavily "skewed" in favor of the Republicans.

It's that darn liberal media, I tell you.

Forum List

Back