Rut Roh - Latest poll has Jones by 3 over Moore

And when I say rut roh, I actually mean it. I WANT that kiddie-diddling lunatic seated. He'll be too much fun (and embarrassing for Republicans) for words! :cool-45:

Washington Post 11/27 - 11/30 739 LV 4.5 47 50 Jones +3

tumblr_oz7iyfNqjG1uyav8ao1_500.png

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1184a82016ElectionTrackingNo8.pdf

Dem polls ain't pizactly accurate. :rolleyes:

The LEAST accurate pollster from 2012 to present?

Rasmussen of course -

Often quoted by Fox/Trump and started by Scotty who began as a a columnist for WorldNutDaily!

:lol:

Yep, Moore will win by 15% or more.
Yep, Moore will win by 15% or more.

Bet you less than 15% for a week off the board? :)

How much he wins by is pretty much irrelevant. The important thing is that he wins.

We need as many conservatives as we can get in the Senate.

Absolutely, God nuts and pedophiles are essential.
Rich guys like me need to continue to screw the uneducated rubes.
Good old American way

And when I say rut roh, I actually mean it. I WANT that kiddie-diddling lunatic seated. He'll be too much fun (and embarrassing for Republicans) for words! :cool-45:
Washington Post 11/27 - 11/30 739 LV 4.5 47 50 Jones +3

Woman Has Evidence of Teenage Relationship with Moore

December 4, 2017 at 5:19 pm EST

Debbie Wesson Gibson didn’t like when Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) denied their relationship when she was a teenager and he was 34, the Washington Post reports.

“Gibson said that after finding the scrapbook, she was not sure whether to make it public given the threats she received after publication of the original story. Then she heard what Moore said last week, she said, and contacted The Post.”

Said Gibson: “He called me a liar. Roy Moore made an egregious mistake to attack that one thing — my integrity.”

It doesn't really matter any more. Moore is going to win the Senate seat and having one more conservative in the Senate will only help to accelerate President Trump's agenda.

It doesn't really matter any more. Moore is going to win the Senate seat and having one more conservative in the Senate will only help to accelerate President Trump's agenda.

Don't step on me?
Another C grabber cult member.
I thought you would be over there battling Isis hand to hand my brave white boy.
(I assume you are not brown?)

I love polls! They make the heartbreak so much more crushing to the desperate soul.

Moore will win.
Not so sure. Polls are conducted only using landlines. The only ones still using landlines are old people, skewing the polling toward Moore. A 3% lead by Jones could easily be 7 or 8% in reality. As always, turnout is key.

No, dumbass. He would be replacing another Republican, not a Democrat.

She claimed previously he had written the whole thing. Now she admits to writing part of it.
Cool. Now, like Faux Noise, all you need do is provide quotes of her:

Making an explicit "claim" that "he had written the whole thing."
Saying "I admit to writing part of it."

Spinning can be hazardous. Lying [by the author(s?)] is evident in this report. A lawsuit will be filed. Damages will be sought and paid. Heads will roll.
Alex Pappas contributed to this report.
His days are numbered. Stay tuned..

[btw, I've copied and saved the text of that report for comparison to any edited versions they may publish in the future...]

Last edited:
Actually many use cellphone numbers today.
Moore will win.
Not so sure. Polls are conducted only using landlines. The only ones still using landlines are old people, skewing the polling toward Moore. A 3% lead by Jones could easily be 7 or 8% in reality. As always, turnout is key.
Unless Congress changed the law, I believe it's still illegal. It goes back to when people had to buy X amount of minutes each month. The law was to protect them from having their minutes used by pollsters calling them.

Forum List

Back