Русский / English ... language... Differences

have so much to be sensitive about.
свинота, ты хорошо работаешь.. пошук еще ветки, которые я хочу закрыть и тебя наказать
дуреню вбей идею в маковку, так и будет на меня работать
:04::04::04::04::04:

I can't believe Selivan said "In Russian, each letter sounds like it is written"
Jiminy Crickets, I can't even wrap my tongue around the name of that Russian adoption attorney lady who is such a scandal in the Trump campaign, let alone spell it. Same with every Russian novel I've ever tried to read. Same with the Mueller indictment of 13 who-sits. I can't keep straight a jumble of letters that make no phonetic sense whatsoever.
Russian is impenetrable.
It's a bullshit...
Learn Russian language...
-------------------------------------------------- -----------
When you learn the Russian language, you can understand the "language of the enemy" and argue with me ...
While you're watching CNN and I'm not interested ...
Eat my HAT
But really, the fact that I suck at foreign languages doesn't mean I was insulting Russian. I just can't pronounce it, even in my head, so I can't keep straight who is who if the names are Russian.

OL, it's OK to insult a Russian, they take offense at everything anyway! They have so much to be sensitive about.

More freedom in Russia, if you don't have make wedding cakes for gay weddings.
This is not true, in modern Russia there are many more cakes than in America and CCCR, but they are not tasty .... but still funny

Русские, хорошо мастурбировать на мониторе
You write uninteresting and offensive ...
This phrase sounds like this
Русские, хорошь драчить перед монитором
In Russia, this is not even an insult to your opponent, and you show yourself as a complete boor and idiot

I wasn't talking about wrestling in front of the screen, I was talking about masturbation in front of the screen.

This topic is closed

- This creature has Russian citizenship
- But he is not Russian, but foul "Rogul"
- It calls for the killing of Russians
-------------------------------------------------- ------
Any person of this forum who speaks to him is automatically included in my personal IGNOR

View attachment 180549
33cbfda0bee694c1745d56529da00a479616e1b8cce383253a0826c8677f132f.jpg

Forum List

Back