Russia’s secret 'troll factory'

hipeter924

Not a zombie yet
May 5, 2009
Nowhere you can follow
Not too surprised that nothing is too low for those aligned with the Russian government.
My life as a pro-Putin propagandist in Russia’s secret 'troll factory' Lyudmila Savchuk tells how she was ordered to blog about ‘great Putin’ and ‘bad opposition’ to the Kremlin

However, Andrei Soshnikov, a reporter from the St Petersburg newspaper Moi Rayon who has investigated Internet Research, said: “This is such an industry that I can’t believe it is allowed to happen without at least a say-so” from Kremlin officials engaged in propaganda, if not an order. The project pointed towards the presidential administration, he added.

Ms Savchuk, a freelance journalist, remains shocked by the vitriol which her co-workers could switch on at will to slate Mr Putin’s critics.

On the day Mr Nemtsov was killed, the trolls received at least five assignments linked to his death. Their main task was to write that the opposition leader’s friends or Ukrainian oligarchs had arranged his murder and then pin the blame on the Kremlin.

For her, the assassination is now a symbol of the risks she herself has run in speaking out.

“Nemtsov’s death was a sign that any oppositionist, any citizen who declares their rights, can be rubbed out and no one will be held responsible. I know that any person, even me, could end up in his place.”
Link to full story: Video My life as a pro-Putin propagandist in Russia s secret troll factory - Telegraph

Not too surprised that nothing is too low for those aligned with the Russian government.
My life as a pro-Putin propagandist in Russia’s secret 'troll factory' Lyudmila Savchuk tells how she was ordered to blog about ‘great Putin’ and ‘bad opposition’ to the Kremlin

However, Andrei Soshnikov, a reporter from the St Petersburg newspaper Moi Rayon who has investigated Internet Research, said: “This is such an industry that I can’t believe it is allowed to happen without at least a say-so” from Kremlin officials engaged in propaganda, if not an order. The project pointed towards the presidential administration, he added.

Ms Savchuk, a freelance journalist, remains shocked by the vitriol which her co-workers could switch on at will to slate Mr Putin’s critics.

On the day Mr Nemtsov was killed, the trolls received at least five assignments linked to his death. Their main task was to write that the opposition leader’s friends or Ukrainian oligarchs had arranged his murder and then pin the blame on the Kremlin.

For her, the assassination is now a symbol of the risks she herself has run in speaking out.

“Nemtsov’s death was a sign that any oppositionist, any citizen who declares their rights, can be rubbed out and no one will be held responsible. I know that any person, even me, could end up in his place.”
Link to full story: Video My life as a pro-Putin propagandist in Russia s secret troll factory - Telegraph
IOW, they do the same thing journalists that work for the CFR here in America do. Journalists in the West aren't any different. The CIA and NSA has it's plants all throughout our media and internet as well. Big whoopy do daddle.

IOW, they do the same thing journalists that work for the CFR here in America do. Journalists in the West aren't any different. The CIA and NSA has it's plants all throughout our media and internet as well. Big whoopy do daddle.
Well technically the cold war never ended, as the spying and propaganda still continued on, in all the countries involved.

Savchuk would make a great press secretary for Obama.
She would make a great Russian president or a top Russian politician. Looks like there are not so many people in Russia who are not afraid of telling their real point of view. Savchuk looks like a honest and strong person. We need to support her in her battle against the regime.

Savchuk would make a great press secretary for Obama.
She would make a great Russian president or a top Russian politician. Looks like there are not so many people in Russia who are not afraid of telling their real point of view. Savchuk looks like a honest and strong person. We need to support her in her battle against the regime.

Savchuk - is not Russian lastname, it's Ukrainian :)

Complaining and begging money or help - it's also smells like Ukrainian trolling :))))

Well technically the cold war never ended, as the spying and propaganda still continued on, in all the countries involved.

I think, all people cannot avoid the propagand. But free people can choose, which propagand they want to eat... :)

I think, all people cannot avoid the propagand. But free people can choose, which propagand they want to eat... :)
I take a little bite, then spit it out, but people have to take on a world view in order to live.

'Truth' is filtered, so if x says y is dead, but y is still alive, you still believe y is dead.

Last edited:
Russia’s secret 'troll factory'
This is funny: I was accused to day as being a Russian troll.
Anyhow, What's is the breaking news about this? Propaganda machine operators are well and busy here too. Look at he media, the Administration's press releases. Indoctrination by the leftist propaganda machine starts in kindergarten and works all the way up to the ivory towers of higher education.

Forum List

Back