Russia's civil society crackdown continues

Discussion in 'Europe' started by hipeter924, Sep 28, 2012.

1. hipeter924

hipeter924 Not a zombie yet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,433
    Russia's civil society crackdown continues – Global Public Square - CNN.com Blogs

2. mememe

mememe BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51
    You probably missed my post on another thread dedicated to "Russian opposition" on US payroll... Never mind, I will repeat it here for your convenience. But before I do so, I have a new question for you:

Why do you call 3% of Russia's population (and that including those who have US, Israeli, Canadian, French citizenship, but work in Russia as "opposition"!) -- " Russia's civil society"???!!!

And now for my previous post
    "All right, let's not touch upon propaganda, let's operate bare facts.

In fact, YOU are going to voice them!

We will go by points raised by YOU:

1. What country gave protection to Zakhaev -- a leader of Chechen terrorist, among other terrorist acts like cutting the heads off British workers, responsible for the slaughter of 300 children in school?
    What country gave protection to Berezovsky -- a person who became filthy rich by selling Russia (which didn't belong to him) to Western corporations and later used his money to finance terrorism in Northern Caucasus?

2. I provided photos of Chechnya 2011 - 2012. Please, provide photos of Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya after US, UK, France had their way with those countries.

3. Name the second wife of Yuschenko and tell us about her professional occupations and her youth political affiliations.

4. Ukrainian constitution explicitly forbids third round of presidential elections. On US insistence the third round of elections was forced on Ukrainians and Yuschenko was declared president BEFORE the votes were counted. The West hailed it as a "victory for democracy". Do you agree with that?

5. USAID, NED, IRI and NDI do spend money on financing some organisations and individuals in Russia. Since you disagree with the list of organisations and individuals on payroll of USAID, NED, IRI and NDI, please, tell us what organisations and individuals do get money from USAID, NED, IRI and NDI!

There you go, feel free to come up with the FACTUAL answers to the questions raised by YOU!"

3. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,881
    Granny says, "Dat's right - dem sneaky Russkie spies make it look like an accident...
    :eusa_eh:
    Police: No sign of 3rd party in Berezovsky death
    Mar 24,`13 -- There was no evidence to suggest anyone else was involved in the death of Boris Berezovsky, the self-exiled Russian tycoon who went from Kremlin kingmaker to fiery critic, British police said Sunday.

4. blackcherry

blackcherry BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    You seem to be a very confused person .
    Russia is now nailed down so tightly that it is almost impossible to fart without the FSB hearing .
    What on earth does your post refer to ? It seems a mish mash of randomness with no clear point or message to convey .
    Incidentally , Chechnya is a shit hole under the Moscow psycho puppet Kadyrov . And the Ukraine is in the process of being given back to Moscow by the presidential stooge who can barely put two sentences together .

5. blackcherry

blackcherry BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Absolutely . And I am happy to give you an occasional help .
    It is was one of my Ancillary courses at University -- as you effectively and cleverly spotted . With Putrid's ratings so low in Moscow and St Petersburg , it is just a matter of time before this now quite ill guy is obliged to step aside . A blessing for the Russian people .

6. blackcherry

blackcherry BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Actually Moron ( a Russian word?) Russia did not effectively exist until Kiev area people moved north--- rejects and criminals mostly .
    I can help you with History as well . So don't be shy to ask .
    Your understanding of the present situation is quite quaint . Do you get your nonsense from RT ?
    Reardless , it's extremely amusing .

7. blackcherry

blackcherry BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Love a guy who unwittingly tells us that he knows nothing about a subject he pontificates about .
    You have no idea , how , and , why , Grozny was rebuilt the way it is now -- after Putrid raised it to rubble .
    No jobs . No economy . Desperate poverty .
    Checnya -----A Russia created shit hole .

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  8. blackcherry

blackcherry BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Gosh . I never realised that I had hit on two big Russian cities . Wonders never cease !!
    I will give you a chance to name 20 cities and I doubt there will be more than one or two I have not visited and stayed in .
    I teach more detailed and accurate facts to my beginners than you appear to know as your sum total .
    Putin has been ill since last October and even if stories that he is dying from a sarcoma of the spine are exaggerated , the use of his four doubles has never been so frequent .He has severe mobility problems .
    Russia is a doomed power block and if there is a dramatic economic down turn in America later this year , Putrid's budget falls into tatters -- a budget based on ca $115 a barrel could look silly if deep depression occurs .

9. blackcherry

blackcherry BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    As you are seeing , my knowledge of Russia and the whole area is from direct experience . I am not American . Do I sound as though I have an inferiority complex !?

10. blackcherry

blackcherry BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Wonderful to see you supporting the lunatic psychopath Kadyrov. Illiterate . Literally .
    As you now know , I am not American so your attempted barbs fell on fallow land .
    Once again , get your facts right before tripping and falling on your face .