Russians may have Trump dirt too....

When Putin annexes Ukraine what I wrote will not seem idiotic.

Putin did not annex Ukraine, why should he?

Ukrainians have to vote and ask for being part of the RF, and the Russian Duma has first to approve this request.

Eastern Parts of Ukraine voted for a unification with the RF, but the Russian Duma rejected this request of Ukrainian rebels.

That is a good example how real democracy works.
Putin has already annexed Crimea, part of Ukraine when the Soviet Union imploded and the states under Moscow got their independence. In eastern Ukraine, the Russians have been assisting the rebels and even shot down an aircraft full of Dutch families on their way to a holiday in the Far East. With a Kremlin-friendly American president, watch for a Russian take-over of the rest of Ukraine as well as threats to the Baltic States who are small and have borders with the Russian Federation.

Ukrainians have to vote and ask for being part of the RF, and the Russian Duma has first to approve this request.

Eastern Parts of Ukraine voted for a unification with the RF, but the Russian Duma rejected this request of Ukrainian rebels.

Putin has already annexed Crimea, part of Ukraine when the Soviet Union imploded and the states under Moscow got their independence. In eastern Ukraine, the Russians have been assisting the rebels and even shot down an aircraft full of Dutch families on their way to a holiday in the Far East. With a Kremlin-friendly American president, watch for a Russian take-over of the rest of Ukraine as well as threats to the Baltic States who are small and have borders with the Russian Federation.

Doubtful. This is just more lefty butt hurt fear mongering. Trump came out and flat out said that Foreign Nations will begin to respect us again.

Unlike the total disregard they had for Obama Bin Lying, and his pink lines in the sand.
America will be respected again, once the First Lady is out of office Jan 20th.

As of 4 years ago it was up to 36 billion in trade. Probably higher now.

Since 1949 the U.S. has given Israel a total of more than 130 billion (direct aid), that is the money of American taxpayers.
Israel gets more aid than all other countries combined.

Last edited:
Putin has already annexed Crimea, part of Ukraine when the Soviet Union imploded and the states under Moscow got their independence.

What are you talking about?
You do not have any idea about the history of Ukraine and the Soviet Union.
Crimean peninsula was part of the Russian Federation till Khrushchev, who was a Ukrainian himself, "sold" it to his Ukrainian Commie-Buddies. The people of the Crimea were not asked, if they want be part of the Soviet Republic Ukraine, or the Soviet Republic Russian Federation.

But this change did not play any role in the Soviet Union, because the Russian language was the official language of the USSR, and Crimean population could use their native Russian language being part of the Soviet Republic Ukraine.

After the collapse of the Soviet Union Crimea got a special autonomy as part of the independant Ukrainian state, they could still use their native Russian language there.

After the putsch in Kiev the Junta decided to eliminate the status of the Russian language on the Crimean peninsula.

The Russian population was forced to use Ukrainian, which was a foreign language to them. After that the Russian population of Crimea decided that this was enough and voted for a re-unification with Mother Russia.

The Russian parliament (Duma) accepted the request of the Russian population of Crimea.

The vote was free, any international observer had free access to the vote.

As we see, this was a peaceful reunification after a putsch in Kiev and a vote on the native population of the Crimean peninsula.

In eastern Ukraine, the Russians have been assisting the rebels...

That were just volunteers, there was no official support of rebels by the army of the Russian Federation. BTW, the Junta in Kiev also got support from the West.

... and even shot down an aircraft full of Dutch families on their way to a holiday in the Far East.

That is a silly CT, who shot the plane is not clear.
But in any case, the Ukrainian government is responsible for that tragedy, because they guided the plane through a military zone, which was an irresponsible stupidity.

With a Kremlin-friendly American president, watch for a Russian take-over of the rest of Ukraine.

There was no takeover of any parts of Ukraine by Russia. The Crimean population was and is Russian, they asked for reunification with Russia. Russian military was already there, there was a special agreement with the elected Ukrainian government about the status of Crimea, but this government was replaced by the Junta, which was illegal. Before the Putsch, supported by the Obama and the "fuck-the-EU-Nuland", there were no tensions between the Ukraine and Russia. If there was no putsch, supported by the USA, Crimean peninsula would still be part of the friendly Ukraine.

... as well as threats to the Baltic States who are small and have borders with the Russian Federation.

Well, if these states are no threat to Russia, why should they be invaded?
They will be invaded if NATO launches an attack against Russia from these provinces.

Is that not obvious?

It seems that you deliberately confuse the reason with the consequence.

The reason of tensions is the expansion of Nato, is that not obvious?
There is no justification for Nato after the Warsaw pact was dismantled.

BTW, what would the USA do, if Russia created a military base on Cuba?

russia-wants-war-us-bases-sarcastic-map-nato.jpg

Last edited:
Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him

The allegations were presented in a two-page synopsis that was appended to a report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible. The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations, which are based primarily on information from Russian sources, but has not confirmed many essential details in the memos about Mr. Trump.

The classified briefings last week were presented by four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.

One reason the nation's intelligence chiefs took the extraordinary step of including the synopsis in the briefing documents was to make the President-elect aware that such allegations involving him are circulating among intelligence agencies, senior members of Congress and other government officials in Washington, multiple sources tell CNN.

The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials.​

It is worth noting that the allegations did not originate with U.S. sources, but rather with agents in MI6.

This is exactly what I intimated this past weekend.
From the declassified report on Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election outcome, we know that "Russia collected on some Republican-affiliated targets but did not conduct a comparable disclosure campaign."

Now I know what I'd do were I to have hacked both Democrats and Republicans. I'd look over the information I obtained and I'd do one of the following:
  • Identify the candidate/party I liked least and aim to ruin them and use the information I got on the other candidate/party as a "bully stick" to keep them in line on threat of releasing the information.
  • Determine which one has the least opprobrious information and leak the info on the other one so that I keep the biggest "bully stick" in my pocket for future use if/when I need to.
How will we the American people know whether that's what Russia did? Well, just wait and see what Trump does that doesn't make sense. Currently, Trump's steadfast efforts to maintain an air of doubt about the Russian's role seems to me a starting point for what constitutes that sort of thing.
It's the piss video that the Russians have. Trump likes to get peed on and he likes to drink HOT PISS

Doc Claiming Russia Has Dirt on Trump Says Kremlin Has Video of Trump Golden Shower Orgy

It's the only thing that gets the orange spray tan off.

Putin has already annexed Crimea, part of Ukraine when the Soviet Union imploded and the states under Moscow got their independence.

Crimean peninsula was part of the Russian Federation till Khrushchev, who was a Ukrainian himself, "sold" it to his Ukrainian Commie-Buddies. The people of the Crimea were not asked, if they want be part of the Soviet Republic Ukraine, or the Soviet Republic Russian Federation.

But this change did not play any role in the Soviet Union, because the Russian language was the official language of the USSR, and Crimean population could use their native Russian language being part of the Soviet Republic Ukraine.

After the collapse of the Soviet Union Crimea got a special autonomy as part of the independant Ukrainian state, they could still use their native Russian language there.

After the putsch in Kiev the Junta decided to eliminate the status of the Russian language on the Crimean peninsula.

The Russian population was forced to use Ukrainian, which was a foreign language to them. After that the Russian population of Crimea decided that this was enough and voted for a re-unification with Mother Russia.

The Russian parliament (Duma) accepted the request of the Russian population of Crimea.

The vote was free, any international observer had free access to the vote.

As we see, this was a peaceful reunification after a putsch in Kiev and a vote on the native population of the Crimean peninsula.

That were just volunteers, there was no official support of rebels by the army of the Russian Federation. BTW, the Junta in Kiev also got support from the West.

... and even shot down an aircraft full of Dutch families on their way to a holiday in the Far East.

But in any case, the Ukrainian government is responsible for that tragedy, because they guided the plane through a military zone, which was an irresponsible stupidity.

With a Kremlin-friendly American president, watch for a Russian take-over of the rest of Ukraine.

There was no takeover of any parts of Ukraine by Russia. The Crimean population was and is Russian, they asked for reunification with Russia. Russian military was already there, there was a special agreement with the elected Ukrainian government about the status of Crimea, but this government was replaced by the Junta, which was illegal. Before the Putsch, supported by the Obama and the "fuck-the-EU-Nuland", there were no tensions between the Ukraine and Russia. If there was no putsch, supported by the USA, Crimean peninsula would still be part of the friendly Ukraine.

... as well as threats to the Baltic States who are small and have borders with the Russian Federation.

They will be invaded if NATO launches an attack against Russia from these provinces.

Is that not obvious?

BTW, what would the USA do, if Russia created a military base on Cuba?

russia-wants-war-us-bases-sarcastic-map-nato.jpg
Some of those countries have Russian bases as well.
dddddd.jpg

Conservative Republican't would applaud this move.

They've got something on Trump that's bad. Probably some sort of sexual perversion. That fits the Trump pattern.

Hey I bet they have the next series of shots after this one...

CqfUj5jVYAAxgM2.jpg

/---- Bill Clinton taught us sexual perversion is a resume enhancement.
Trump bragged he could grab any woman by the pussy--even in front of Melania!!!! And conservative sluts went crazy and dream of visiting Trump in the white house to have Trump grab of fist full of their filthy pussies.

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him

The allegations were presented in a two-page synopsis that was appended to a report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible. The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations, which are based primarily on information from Russian sources, but has not confirmed many essential details in the memos about Mr. Trump.

The classified briefings last week were presented by four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.

One reason the nation's intelligence chiefs took the extraordinary step of including the synopsis in the briefing documents was to make the President-elect aware that such allegations involving him are circulating among intelligence agencies, senior members of Congress and other government officials in Washington, multiple sources tell CNN.

The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials.​

It is worth noting that the allegations did not originate with U.S. sources, but rather with agents in MI6.

This is exactly what I intimated this past weekend.
From the declassified report on Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election outcome, we know that "Russia collected on some Republican-affiliated targets but did not conduct a comparable disclosure campaign."

Now I know what I'd do were I to have hacked both Democrats and Republicans. I'd look over the information I obtained and I'd do one of the following:
  • Identify the candidate/party I liked least and aim to ruin them and use the information I got on the other candidate/party as a "bully stick" to keep them in line on threat of releasing the information.
  • Determine which one has the least opprobrious information and leak the info on the other one so that I keep the biggest "bully stick" in my pocket for future use if/when I need to.
How will we the American people know whether that's what Russia did? Well, just wait and see what Trump does that doesn't make sense. Currently, Trump's steadfast efforts to maintain an air of doubt about the Russian's role seems to me a starting point for what constitutes that sort of thing.

What, did they steal his shoes?

Absurd Democrat Fake News. The Democrats aren't helping themselves with this shite. It's all gonna backfire on them. Most Americans don't support what they're doing to Trump.

Crimea was part of Ukraine when Putin ordered its annexation.

Ukraine_zps4fnkwqvk.jpg

The Daily Vertical: Putin Smells Blood

The decision for Russian troops to assist rebels could not have happened without an order from the Kremlin.

We all know the plane was brought down by a BUK missile operated by Russian troops. We have the photos to prove it.
Ukrainian rebels shot down MH17 with missile from Russia

Yes, and the German-speakers in the Sudetenland wanted reunification with the Third Reich in 1936.
German-speaking Austrians also voted to join the Third Reich in 1938.

Is that not obvious?
It is as obvious as Czechoslovakia being no threat to the Third Reich.

Make up your mind whether "these states are no threat to Russia" or the possibility of NATO launching "an attack against Russia".

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
"Threat to Russia" means "threat to Russian expansionism".

Forum List

Back