Russians interfere with midterm elections?

RussiaBrady.jpg

Dang! I KNEW there was some outside force sowing bad feelings between Conservatives and Leftist bastards.

Russia made Dimms parade Ford in front of the Kavanaugh committee?

That’s really fucking imprsssive.

Russia made Dimms parade Ford in front of the Kavanaugh committee?

That’s really fucking imprsssive.

There is virtually no end to Putin's power.

Then again, we are talking about outwitting Dims which is not really that hard.

Justice Dept. Accuses Russians of Interfering in Midterm Elections

Get ready for the talking points everyone. IF the GOP wins out in the midterm elections, you guessed it, it will be because of Putin.

However, if the Dims win out, the story will quietly fade away..............................................................
And when the Democrats win out in the mid-terms, it will be because illegal aliens voted them in.
How can 3 percent of the population make such a difference?

Get ready for the talking points everyone. IF the GOP wins out in the midterm elections, you guessed it, it will be because of Putin.

However, if the Dims win out, the story will quietly fade away..............................................................
And when the Democrats win out in the mid-terms, it will be because illegal aliens voted them in.

The same way a hand full of Russians typing on social media can sway an election I suppose.

The same way a hand full of Russians typing on social media can sway an election I suppose.
professor of communications at the University of Pennsylvania, Kathleen Hall Jamieson, says that Russians helped Trump.
"they persuaded enough people to either vote a certain way or not vote at all.'

Voter fraud panel found no evidence.

when we all go to the precincts, lets use our ears and listen for any russian accents. I know I will

...However, if the Dims win out, the story will quietly fade away..............................................................

I don't think so, they still have to justify the Mueller inquisition

If the #resistance 'wins' then it will be because the educated progressives resisted manipulation while the deplorables got fooled again

:banana:

Forum List

Back