Russians hack Arizona election system

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Hackers from the nation that has been breaching Democratic entities have now that targeted entire Arizona election system, as reported by The Washington Post just now.
The username and password of one County election official was stolen
Vladimir Putin is trying to steal the elections for Donald Trump.
Russian hackers targeted Arizona election system

Hackers from the nation that has been breaching Democratic entities have now that targeted entire Arizona election system, as reported by The Washington Post just now.
Arizona is a TRUMP state stupid. He LOVES it here and will be here AGAIN this week.

image.jpeg

It has now been proven the election can be hacked. The election WILL be 'stolen'.

The election has already been rigged; A=B and B=C therefore A equals C.

NOT enough ballots mailed out! OH NO !: a special election to replace former Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ) in Congress...

Never had much trust in our elections here in Arizona ever since having to vote a provisional ballot some time ago. Months later I received a letter from Maricopa County Recorder and Elections Department stating my vote should have been counted. Not affected by today's special election since I'm in the East Valley.

Forum List

Back