Russians frozen out of D Day Commemoration

A perhaps original interpretation of WWII would be to say that the Soviets invaded Poland and headed west in 1939. The Germans stopped and held them off until the Western Allies could arrive to block the way. Finally, the USSR went bankrupt trying to run an authoritarian, repressive system in the face of myriad choices of everything in the competing one.

Yeah, "Russian spies" which infiltrated, and continue to infiltrate the USA, like the Rosenberg's, and the rest of the bunch of Chosen few from Russia.

Truman, and FDR were borderline Fascists / Marxists, it's a bit puzzling why they would even enter WW2.

FDR didn't bomb the rails, or camps that could've saved a lot of Jews.

So,that's not it.

FDR, and Truman were nearly Fascist, they had a lot of Marxist style economies, and made no intention of giving minorities like Blacks, or Japanese any sort of Civil Rights.

They certainly had no intention of stopping Stalin.

In fact, FDR enabled Stalin not only in Tehran, and Yalta, but through Lend-Lease
F.A. Hayek made that exact point in 1944.

The Road to Serfdom - Wikipedia

Probably FDR, Truman, and Churchill entered the war because Fascists were anti-Free Mason.

Not sure where I am back tracking. Russians were the biggest casualties of the war. Didnt they earn a seat at the table?

What does that have to do with D day You frickin yanker? And if I had my way Patton would of marched right into Moscow.

Eh, the USA had tested the first A-Bomb days before Potsdam Conference done by Truman. (Which Potsdam Conference finalized the Soviet takeover of Central-Europe)

Truman could've scared Soviets with the A-Bomb, instead of giving Stalin Central-Europe on a silver plate.

I don't quite get it, some Liberals say that Truman didn't have a choice, of course he did.

The A-Bomb could've knocked Soviets out, before the Cold War.

Truman was a Godfather of the Cold War.
"The A-Bomb could've knocked Soviets out, before the Cold War." yes , if he was not surrounded by koba´s spies and useful idiots . the commies& USSR have controlled or influenced almost all British / USAs institutes in 1945

Yeah, "Russian spies" which infiltrated, and continue to infiltrate the USA, like the Rosenberg's, and the rest of the bunch of Chosen few from Russia.

Truman, and FDR were borderline Fascists / Marxists, it's a bit puzzling why they would even enter WW2.

So,that's not it.

FDR, and Truman were nearly Fascist, they had a lot of Marxist style economies, and made no intention of giving minorities like Blacks, or Japanese any sort of Civil Rights.

In fact, FDR enabled Stalin not only in Tehran, and Yalta, but through Lend-Lease
man what wrong with you? yesterday 10 great posts, today is once again your typical conspiracy BS with antisemitic spin attached. no, USSR was not an Jewish state , it was a Muscovite state (empire) thats why ussr&koba are more popular in Muscovy than putler

So, Julius, and Ethel Rosenberg are a conspiracy theory?

What does that have to do with D day You frickin yanker? And if I had my way Patton would of marched right into Moscow.

Eh, the USA had tested the first A-Bomb days before Potsdam Conference done by Truman. (Which Potsdam Conference finalized the Soviet takeover of Central-Europe)

Truman could've scared Soviets with the A-Bomb, instead of giving Stalin Central-Europe on a silver plate.

I don't quite get it, some Liberals say that Truman didn't have a choice, of course he did.

The A-Bomb could've knocked Soviets out, before the Cold War.

Truman was a Godfather of the Cold War.
"The A-Bomb could've knocked Soviets out, before the Cold War." yes , if he was not surrounded by koba´s spies and useful idiots . the commies& USSR have controlled or influenced almost all British / USAs institutes in 1945

So,that's not it.

man what wrong with you? yesterday 10 great posts, today is once again your typical conspiracy BS with antisemitic spin attached. no, USSR was not an Jewish state , it was a Muscovite state (empire) thats why ussr&koba are more popular in Muscovy than putler

So, Julius, and Ethel Rosenberg are a conspiracy theory?
yes, just some commie Jews , so what, did it make ussr a Jewish state ? or it was a Muscovite empire ? can you answer ?

So,that's not it.

F.A. Hayek made that exact point in 1944.

The Road to Serfdom - Wikipedia

Probably FDR, Truman, and Churchill entered the war because Fascists were anti-Free Mason.

Meh....The both off them were commited Keynesian cultists...IMO, the needed the war as a somewhat cleverly disguised "public works program", to try and get their economies off the schnide that they had been in for nearly a decade.....It worked, to the extent that they needed to destroy every other functioning competitive industrial economy on the planet to pull off the scam.

Was that the sole or even primary reason?...Doubtful...But I have little doubt that such considerations did take place behind the scenes.

I don't recall seeing Russians on the beaches.

They weren't there. I bet a bunch of Russian troops who a year previously drove the Germans back from Kursk and had been fighting the Germans since 6 months before Pearl Harbor and had liberated their land from the NAZI's were THRILLED when we landed though. The same Russian troops who were paying dealer with their lives to grind down the German war machine.

Its a tough situation with Russian leadership. I would have made the anniversary non political and invited them but I dunno. On one hand standing next to Putin would be tough. On another, you do have to talk with world leaders.

I dont know why .
I know that relations are strained but the Soviets were our allies and we would not have won without them.

It seems very petty.

They are assholes. Fuck 'em.

They weren't a part of D Day. Just like we weren't a part of the Battle of Kurst except that the Soviets were using a lot of equipment that we gave them.

Forum List

Back