Russians Freeze to Death in Worst Winter Since Stalin's Great Purge

The point of asking the question is very simple. We've been visiting the arctic in nuclear submarines since '58 and had satellite coverage since late '78.

The point of asking the question is obvious to anyone....you don't want to actually state that nothing would falsify the AGW hypothesis for you. No matter what happens up to and including another little ice age, you will continue to believe that CO2 causes global warming.

Tell me, do you believe anything going on in the arctic is unique to the climate in earth history? Do you believe the ice cover was greater than today during the peak of the holocene maximum?....do you believe it was equal or greater than today's during the roman warm period?....how about the medieval warm period...was it equal to today during that time?....how about prior to the onset of the ice age that we are currently coming out of?....

And by the way, even your climate priests admit that warming isn't the primary cause of arctic ice loss...it has been due to wind and storms....not warming.

We can determine if an area was ice covered in the past by taking sediment core samples of the ocean floor and all the scientific reports I've seen say the Arctic Ocean was ice covered during the Holocene Climatic Optimum.

If you have any different scientific reports, then post them!

Get that geologist buddy to help you out, because the last time I checked a course in Invertebrate Paleontology was needed to get a degree in Geology.

You believe ice melts without heat! That really makes sense, but a Physics course isn't an enema! I'm sure Denialistas sent to Hell claim it isn't warm there, too!

Im amazed at how much the k00ks think the "science" will carry the day. They are all convinced...........like the true believers who go to WWE events convinced it is an authentic competition......while the non-nutters are laughing their balls off mocking them. In 2013, the same applies to the warmist contingent. Its not 2005 anymore........people saw the bomb throwing predictions of the k00ks back in the early 2000's, none of which came to pass and have tuned out. This forum is like a morgue in terms of interest. It is dominated by the sceptics with only 4 or 5 regular warmist nutters.

Why do you think any kind of climate regulation is coming only via executive fiat through the EPA ( like a fly on an elephants ass......to keep the far left wingnuts happy)??????????

Nobody cares.

laugh-1.jpg

FACIAL >>>>>> Nuclear Plants in Germany Sit Idle as Coal use Grows by 13.5%

Last edited:
We can determine if an area was ice covered in the past by taking sediment core samples of the ocean floor and all the scientific reports I've seen say the Arctic Ocean was ice covered during the Holocene Climatic Optimum.

If you have any different scientific reports, then post them!

I suppose as usual, you reports only contain the output of computer models. Actual field research and observations have revealed an entirely different story. It has been well known since 1977 that the entire polar ice cap melted during that period but your priests have made every effort to keep that information generally unknown.

Care to wonder what caused that warming? Are you going to try and tell me that north and south america were still separated 8000 years ago?

Dansgaard W. Frozen Annals Greenland Ice Sheet Research. Odder, Denmark: Narayana Press. pp. 124. ISBN 87-990078-0-0.

The Hans Tausen Iskappe (ice cap) in Peary Land (northern Greenland) was drilled in 1977 with a new deep drill to 325 m. The ice core contained distinct melt layers all the way to bedrock indicating that Hans Tausen Iskappe contains no ice from the last glaciation; i.e., the world’s northernmost ice cap melted away during the post-glacial climatic optimum and was rebuilt when the climate got colder some 4000 years ago.[11]

You believe ice melts without heat! That really makes sense, but a Physics course isn't an enema! I'm sure Denialistas sent to Hell claim it isn't warm there, too!

Of course ice needs heat to melt, but storms and winds broke up that ice and moved it to warmer water. Your own scientists acknowledge that accounts for most of the arctic ice loss recently. You really aren't very bright for a super genius. Go back to the thread on china where you claim that heat melted ice then changed to freezing air in a lower lattitude. You get wackier all the time.

Im amazed at how much the k00ks think the "science" will carry the day. They are all convinced...........like the true believers who go to WWE events convinced it is an authentic competition......while the non-nutters are laughing their balls off mocking them. In 2013, the same applies to the warmist contingent. Its not 2005 anymore........people saw the bomb throwing predictions of the k00ks back in the early 2000's, none of which came to pass and have tuned out. This forum is like a morgue in terms of interest. It is dominated by the sceptics with only 4 or 5 regular warmist nutters.

Why do you think any kind of climate regulation is coming only via executive fiat through the EPA ( like a fly on an elephants ass......to keep the far left wingnuts happy)??????????

Nobody cares.

laugh-1.jpg

FACIAL >>>>>> Nuclear Plants in Germany Sit Idle as Coal use Grows by 13.5%

I like the avatar.

I remember once being up in PA with my brother and stopping at a red light. It was raining buckets. All of a sudden this lightning strike hit an electricity pole in front of us and set it on fire. I'm looking at this event in disbelief; I would have never thought it possible if I didn't see it with my own eyes.

My first experience on the internet, if you want to call it that, was in a computer programming course in '69. It was just an IBM teletype machine hooked to a university that had time sharing. That's how the internet was started, because the computers were these large mainframe units with limited capacity.

Now, let's fast forward! I graduate from high school in '70 going to college for one year using a slide rule. Calculators existed by they were these huge Wang units. My college gets interrupted, because I didn't get a student deferment, but I get back there in September of '74. By then we had Texas Instrument hand calculators and didn't have to go to those hot units. At the Research Center where I was working, we still had those big mainframe computers until Apple happened. Computers continued to develop and now we have the internet as it is.

The only sites I know of not filled with right-wingers are sites that don't put up with nonsense, like sites for scientific purposes. Right-wingers dominate the internet, but I don't care if there are a million of you, because I know people with good sense aren't going to listen to you.

The modern right-winger isn't like the kind in the old days, let's say '60s or '70s. Even in the '80s, I didn't hear Reagan or Thatcher denying global warming. If lefty is kicking your ass now, don't blame him, blame yourself!

The modern right-winger isn't like the kind in the old days, let's say '60s or '70s. Even in the '80s, I didn't hear Reagan or Thatcher denying global warming. If lefty is kicking your ass now, don't blame him, blame yourself!

No one is denying climate change liar...what is being challenged is the hypothesis that man's CO2 is to blame. Your claims of people denying climate change are nothing more than stalinesque propaganda. Of course you must do that because you know as well as I that there isn't a shred of hard evidence proving that CO2 manmade or otherwise is a control knob on the climate. In fact, all of the hard evidence pointes to it being a follower, not a leader.

And lefty isn't kicking anything. The wheels are falling off of your religion now that actual scientists who have grown tired of the damage climate science has done to all science have entered the fray. Are you aware that actual repeatable experiments have been being done for a decade that disprove the current greenhouse hypothesis?

Last edited:

No one is denying climate change liar...what is being challenged is the hypothesis that man's CO2 is to blame. Your claims of people denying climate change are nothing more than stalinesque propaganda. Of course you must do that because you know as well as I that there isn't a shred of hard evidence proving that CO2 manmade or otherwise is a control knob on the climate. In fact, all of the hard evidence pointes to it being a follower, not a leader.

And lefty isn't kicking anything. The wheels are falling off of your religion now that actual scientists who have grown tired of the damage climate science has done to all science have entered the fray. Are you aware that actual repeatable experiments have been being done for a decade that disprove the current greenhouse hypothesis?

Could not be more 100% acurate.

These k00ks think it is a simple matter of astute appropriations to a tune of 76 trillion dollars to go green ( the UN estimate ).

You want to talk evidence...........the evidence is, its not happening. Ever. The lists are as long as ten of these threads..............but heres one:D:D:D

EIA-annual-outlook-2011-2040.png

Not that evidence ever mattered to the committed nutters. My purpose is to clearly display Realville to the board member who casually wanders into this forum..........to see how phoney this debate really is.

Indeed.......in 2013, it is no more than an internet hobby at this point. Nobody else cares.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back