Russians Enter Berlin: Final Months of World War II (1945)

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Russians won WWII, cowardly USA with 'allies' entered the war in its final stage as Hitler had been almost defeated.
Stalin smashed Hitler, and it is the fact.

Russians won WWII, cowardly USA with 'allies' entered the war in its final stage as Hitler had been almost defeated.

I had no idea Russians, not America, provided the equipment to defeat Hitler, thanks.
Who knew Russia made Sherman tanks and not America?
upload_2019-6-9_7-2-56.jpeg

He is a troll.
Learned it the other day.
Kids today are being taught WW II as a story of diminished American involvement, and Russia beat Germany.
No stories, however, of how Stalin is at least as much at fault for starting WW II as Hitler. No stories of how Russia provided materials, engineering, factories and workers to mechanize Hitler's army. No stories of how Stalin and Hitler made the first two invasions (Hitler Poland, Russia - Finland) No stories of how Finland's tiny little army beat the Russians. No stories of how during the Redbeard invasion, it was the weather, Hitlers lack of planning, having his armies too scattered and no supply chains that caused his defeat and large losses.
Yet another example of how the left is altering history to teach our children a defeatist attitude about America.

I had no idea Russians, not America, provided the equipment to defeat Hitler, thanks.
View attachment 264492

How does that mean the Russians had no tanks? The T-34 alone counts for over 40K units, equal to the M4.

View attachment 264492

Definitely not agreeing with nor standing up for the idiot OP but the Russians had a much better tank in the T-34 and had many more of them than the Shermans. They tended to use the Shermans in areas where the fighting was static or used them for cannon fodder in assaults.

View attachment 264492

How does that mean the Russians had no tanks? The T-34 alone counts for over 40K units, equal to the M4.

The T-34 overwhelmed Hitler's army due to Russia's ability to produce replacements/parts lost either to mechanical problems (there were many) and lost in battle.
And again is yet another example of Hitler's poor decision making. His micro-managing and constant design changes kept Germany from sticking to a design and mass produce. And because of that, the T-34 outnumbered Germany 4 to 1.

View attachment 264492

Definitely not agreeing with nor standing up for the idiot OP but the Russians had a much better tank in the T-34 and had many more of them than the Shermans. They tended to use the Shermans in areas where the fighting was static or used them for cannon fodder in assaults.

It's armament was vastly superior to German Panzers. When Hitler first saw the tank he was elated, he boasted about how it would never hold up in battle and pointed out design flaws....that is...until they met them in battle and the T-34 picked off their Panzers like sitting ducks due to longer-range guns that Hitler said wouldn't work.
I love WW II history, one good thing about Netflix...there are tons of documentaries. :D

View attachment 264492

It's armament was vastly superior to German Panzers. When Hitler first saw the tank he was elated, he boasted about how it would never hold up in battle and pointed out design flaws....that is...until they met them in battle and the T-34 picked off their Panzers like sitting ducks due to longer-range guns that Hitler said wouldn't work.
I love WW II history, one good thing about Netflix...there are tons of documentaries. :D

When the Germans were looking for a better tank to compete with the T-34 one of the designs submitted was almost a copy of the T-34, it was rejected outright, the result was the Panther tank. It had the firepower and armament to easily stand up against the T-34 but, as was usual with the Germans was over engineered and cost twice as much to produce.

Hitler beat Hitler it's a fact..
Don't remember if it was late 43 or early 44 but the US in particular started rejecting all submitted plans (that they knew about) to assassinate Hitler because Hitler was doing more to help the allied war effort than anyone else.

Forum List

Back