Russians and Sanctions, mm mm mm

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
:oops:

Gee, I didn't notice this news on the Obama's toady media.....:eusa_shifty:

After weeks of the captured media toading Obama's brilliant move on reversing plans to build the European Missile Shield. Oh ya, those Russians will surely go along with tougher sanctions for Iran's nuclear development, we only have to worry about China now.

Well... let's say... not so fast.....:eusa_eh:

(Yahoo News)
MOSCOW – Russia publicly pushed back Tuesday against U.S. efforts to threaten tough new sanctions if Iran fails to prove its nuclear program is peaceful, dealing an apparent setback to President Barack Obama's hopes for Moscow's backing for fresh penalties against Tehran.

Russian FM: Iran sanctions threats won't work - Yahoo! News

Far be it from me to criticize our young President....:rolleyes:

I am waiting for his plaintive cry "The Russians lied to me" ala Jimmy Carter. That would complete the morph.

Yea looks like Putin really got one over on the Rookie. The Russians will never support effective sanctions against Iran. They may agree to some lesser weaker sanctions but that's about it.

Putin is in the right. Sanctions don't work, and they're grossly inhumane. Open up trade, that's the solution.

Putin is in the right. Sanctions don't work, and they're grossly inhumane. Open up trade, that's the solution.
I could not agree more. The young people of Iran want to be free of the older revolutionary theocracy and the best way for the US to disarm the Iranian government is to be friendly to those young Iranians.

And yes I am well aware that a portion of those youths are actually fire breathing radicals, but by the same token a portion of the people from any State in the US are homicidal maniacs. Does that mean we should punish all the people of every state for Homicide? the same applies to the Iranian people.

After weeks of the captured media toading Obama's brilliant move on reversing plans to build the European Missile Shield. Oh ya, those Russians will surely go along with tougher sanctions for Iran's nuclear development, we only have to worry about China now.

(Yahoo News)
MOSCOW – Russia publicly pushed back Tuesday against U.S. efforts to threaten tough new sanctions if Iran fails to prove its nuclear program is peaceful, dealing an apparent setback to President Barack Obama's hopes for Moscow's backing for fresh penalties against Tehran.

Wow so the russians are still acting exactly like they have for the last half a century. I'm shocked......shocked that the president didn't realize they would do this after they have done it to bush clinton and bush jr.

(Yahoo News)

Wow so the russians are still acting exactly like they have for the last half a century. I'm shocked......shocked that the president didn't realize they would do this after they have done it to bush clinton and bush jr.

As you know, I don't like to criticize but wet behind the ears, comes to mind..:lol:

Forum List

Back