Russian Yeti

Ok, goodnight, hon! See ya tomorrow!

I am back up again for a while. I will look for the link about the Russian soldiers here in the US. They are a special soldier, Spetznav or some weird name I can't remember at the moment.
No, the Yeti's aren't Zombie's. However, if they were genetically modified through matings with humans over the years; it could produce a zombie-like unstoppable soldier. I have read about drugs that do similar things with people. They can't really think anymore; but they do follow orders; so perfect for dispensable foot-soldiers.

From the report about Zana, she was kept captive in a cage for several years, but eventually became domesticated enough to be chained, and then allowed to be loose. So, it didn't happen right away. I think the Yeti is a neanderthal, too. The articles that I have read about neanderthals seem to point to them moving away from humans, and further up into the mountains and other remote areas.

Last edited:
Gracie, i have looked all day, and I just can't remember where I found that article about the Russian soldiers that i was telling you about . I did find this one, and it will at least explain a little bit about the Russian military being here training in the US.

[ame=http://youtu.be/R3p1nUssGjI]Multiple New Russian Soldiers In The US - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back