Russian women from anti-war protests tortured by police

So then why are you deflecting?
deflecting what
we have the same problem here
we have a totalitarian party that shoots unarmed protesters and arrests their political opponents
i am against it in russia and in america
bidenspeechjhajkdhakdha.jpg

Apparently you just love innocent people getting murdered by violent fanatics then protected by a corrupt justice system so long as none of it comes YOUR way.
They're so hate-filled they actually believe the hell they unleash will never come back on them. Imagine their surprise when it's them taking the blows. Idiots...

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
They're so hate-filled they actually believe the hell they unleash will never come back on them.
Worse, they justify it as retaliation for putting Trump in office! Oh, the horror!

Imagine their surprise when it's them taking the blows.
I'd rather not. They stole an election then when Americans did the patriotic thing a la Barry Goldwater, one of the greatest conservative minds ever and protested it, they treated the patriots worse than any serial killer, nazi, or terrorist has ever been.

I honestly think that given half a chance, the left would open concentration camps arresting millions for speaking out against the state, you know, like the USSR.

Funny how when you look closely at democrats, they have more in common with ISIS and red communists than anything else.

1662075549690.png

• Disagree
And they hate women/women's rights. Even conservative women consider men superior.

And they seem to support a president who loves and supports Putin. If only the United States was just like Russia, we'd have the perfect country for maga conservatives.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back