Russian Spy Compounds (Poll)

Should foreign countries be allowed to keep spy compounds here in the US?

• Hell NO!!! Kick the coxuckers out ASAP

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • OK, but only if they overpay for the real estate the compound is on.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
It took losing an election for Obama to slam Russia, and kick them out of their two east coast spy compounds. WTF???

They never should have been there in the first place!!

How many other spy compounds do countries have here in the US?

I want Trump to kick them all out. If they don't fit in their embassys, then kick them out.

Russian spy compound ..

170208_gma_dod_trump_tower_16x9_992.jpg

Mixed feelings. Espionage is going to occur against the US no matter what so it may be better to know where the spies hang out. It's like the way Russia used to insist on building all our embassies and bugged them so thoroughly they were practically unusable.

Should the Clinton Foundation have to register as a foreign bank

An example of just how "intelligent" right wing morons want others to know they are......(what an asshole........)

Notice that NO thread attacking Trump will get ANY defense form these idiots, without turning the threads to an attack on Clinton.

Pitiful, but rather "entertaining"....

Should the Clinton Foundation have to register as a foreign bank

An example of just how "intelligent" right wing morons want others to know they are......(what an asshole........)

Notice that NO thread attacking Trump will get ANY defense form these idiots, without turning the threads to an attack on Clinton.

Pitiful, but rather "entertaining"....
They can only think in binary terms. To them, all liberals support Clinton and are hypocrites for getting upset at Trump. The reality is that Clinton probably lost because a lot of liberals had a distinct lack of enthusiasm for the thought of another Clinton presidency. Saying Trump is not shady because Hillary was shady is a stupid argument. Many liberals disliked both for many of the same reasons.

They can only think in binary terms. To them, all liberals support Clinton and are hypocrites for getting upset at Trump. The reality is that Clinton probably lost because a lot of liberals had a distinct lack of enthusiasm for the thought of another Clinton presidency. Saying Trump is not shady because Hillary was shady is a stupid argument. Many liberals disliked both for many of the same reasons.

Right on target !!!! I VERY much disliked the Clintons (and if I never hear about them again, it's be perfectly fine.)

However, as a former New Yorker, I knew well what a fraud and arrogant prick Trump was for his entire sorry existence and with all the garbage that Hillary has (and will always have) on her back, I chose to vote for her to keep the orange charlatan out of the oval office.
I realize that I lost that gambit, but at least I know I lost....the Trump ass-kissers haven't realized it.....YET....

Forum List

Back