Russian songs

I can't watch this one because it says it is blocked in my country because of copyright issues.

It's a pity, they play Hotel California on ballalaykas :).

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing. :)

Have you ever played the ballalayka? :)

As you can see it's very easy :)

Nope I don't play any musical instruments unfortunately. I never learned. I would love to be able to pick up an electric guitar and start jamming like Jimi though! :p

Nope I don't play any musical instruments unfortunately. I never learned. I would love to be able to pick up an electric guitar and start jamming like Jimi though! :p

By the way, there is a lot of lady rock singers, but a very few if any play the lead guitar. I remember the Girlschool only. Well, Suzy, of course, but she plays the bass guitar...

By the way, there is a lot of lady rock singers, but a very few if any play the lead guitar. I remember the Girlschool only. Well, Suzy, of course, but she plays the bass guitar...

Have you ever heard or Orianthi?

Orianthi Panagaris (born 22 January 1985), known professionally as Orianthi, is an Australian musician, singer and songwriter known for performing with Michael Jackson as part of his ill-fated This Is It concert series, and with Alice Cooper's touring band. Her debut single "According to You" peaked at No. 3 in Japan, No. 8 in Australia and No. 17 in the US; her second album, Believe, received a worldwide release in late 2009. In 2009, Orianthi was named one of the 12 Greatest Female Electric Guitarists by Elle magazine.[3] She also won the award as "Breakthrough Guitarist of the Year" 2010 by Guitar International magazine.[4]

Have you ever heard or Orianthi?
Orianthi Panagaris (born 22 January 1985), known professionally as Orianthi, is an Australian musician, singer and songwriter known for performing with Michael Jackson as part of his ill-fated This Is It concert series, and with Alice Cooper's touring band. Her debut single "According to You" peaked at No. 3 in Japan, No. 8 in Australia and No. 17 in the US; her second album, Believe, received a worldwide release in late 2009. In 2009, Orianthi was named one of the 12 Greatest Female Electric Guitarists by Elle magazine.[3] She also won the award as "Breakthrough Guitarist of the Year" 2010 by Guitar International magazine.[4]

Great! Women can do everything. If they want to :)

As played in the United States by Kenny Ball and his Jazz Men (released 1962) MIDNIGHT IN MOSCOW (Moscow Nights) I love this rendition!

Forum List

Back