Russian SOF Help Promote New AK Firearms

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by Iassen Donov · November 16, 2012

russian-sof-promote-new-ak-firearms_opt.jpg

Over the years, every time I came across a recruiting or capabilities video on the internet in regards to Russian Spetsnaz forces it was obvious that for many decades they were stuck in that “Eastern SOF” mentality shared by many special units throughout Asia. A mentality where hatchet throwing, ring-of-fire jumping, combat rolling, and karate chopping a stack of bricks is more important than perfecting TTPs, marksmanship training, and rigorous CQB practice.

If you don’t believe me look at this nonsense

Read more:
Russian SOF Help Promote New AK Firearms | SOFREP
with some interesting videos and pix.

by Iassen Donov · November 16, 2012

russian-sof-promote-new-ak-firearms_opt.jpg

Over the years, every time I came across a recruiting or capabilities video on the internet in regards to Russian Spetsnaz forces it was obvious that for many decades they were stuck in that “Eastern SOF” mentality shared by many special units throughout Asia. A mentality where hatchet throwing, ring-of-fire jumping, combat rolling, and karate chopping a stack of bricks is more important than perfecting TTPs, marksmanship training, and rigorous CQB practice.

If you don’t believe me look at this nonsense

Read more:
Russian SOF Help Promote New AK Firearms | SOFREP
with some interesting videos and pix.

And guess what, all that "Eastern SOF” mentality together with combat rolling, and karate chopping kept all the invaders out and with bloody noses.

Forum List

Back