Russian ships displayed at DNC tribute to vets (another you can't make this stuff up alert)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The Rats had a tribute to vets last night ... they showed four ships on the big screen ... from the Russian Navy ... their military genius minds couldn't tell the difference.Russian ships displayed at DNC tribute to vets
Admiral-Barack-Obama--80106.jpg
Latest example of Democrat naval leadership.

The Rats had a tribute to vets last night ... they showed four ships on the big screen ... from the Russian Navy ... their military genius minds couldn't tell the difference.Russian ships displayed at DNC tribute to vets

Outdated. Do a date check. That was the 2012 convention. I was going to say, I can't imagine them making this mistake twice.

Best delete this thread before you get laughed at.

• Banned

Outdated. Do a date check. That was the 2012 convention. I was going to say, I can't imagine them making this mistake twice.

Best delete this thread before you get laughed at.
You're all right ... it was an old DNC screw-up.

I should have noticed the American flag on the podium ... a dead giveaway.

No, you just got caught in a lie, you didn't screw up, I surely saw a lot of Americans on the podium, far more important than a flag. Like the man said, "When Fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in a flag, carrying a Bible".

No, you just got caught in a lie, you didn't screw up, I surely saw a lot of Americans on the podium, far more important than a flag. Like the man said, "When Fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in a flag, carrying a Bible".

From the violent left wing.....

We're not violent...you're just a pussy. :lol:

The left wing most certainly is violent. All I do is watch the news, and I don't see right-wingers running around trying to crash the RNC. It's the DNC that had violent protests. The more left-wing they are, the more violent they get.

We're not violent...you're just a pussy. :lol:

The left wing most certainly is violent. All I do is watch the news, and I don't see right-wingers running around trying to crash the RNC. It's the DNC that had violent protests. The more left-wing they are, the more violent they get.
Who was hurt? Name names of those injured.

Forum List

Back