Russian says U.S. will collapse

This could happen. The liberal democrats have control of the country and they will stop at nothing to pass their marxist agenda. Since the majority of the country leans conservative, there are going to be a lot of angry people. Eight years of Bush and a year of Obama will put our country so far in the hole that we won't be able to climb out. I hope this doesn't happen, but I am preparing for it.

Sorry, but we've been through much worse than this. Good God, the sky isn't falling. Things are bad and people are going to be forced to tighten their belts, one way or another, but that's about it. Sorry if I can't buy into the world is coming to an end speculation.

Sorry, but we've been through much worse than this. Good God, the sky isn't falling. Things are bad and people are going to be forced to tighten their belts, one way or another, but that's about it. Sorry if I can't buy into the world is coming to an end speculation.

I don't buy into it either. Just thought it would be interesting to see what arises (in conversation). I do think the Russians are in any position to criticize a country because it's going through financial crisis. Towards the end of the article, there's another Russian who says the first Russian is full of donkey turds....(Not specifically). :lol:

Fuck Russsia.:lol:

The liberal democrats have control of the country and they will stop at nothing to pass their marxist agenda. Since the majority of the country leans conservative, there are going to be a lot of angry people.

You sir are a partisan idiot. First you wouldn't know a marxist from you butt and second, the conservatives are not a majority. Did you forget that the majority voted this president in?

I hope that you are drinking heavily, if not you have some serious mental problems. It's one thing to disagree with the other side, but when you get to this point, as I said to the russians.......:eusa_eh:

The liberal democrats have control of the country and they will stop at nothing to pass their marxist agenda. Since the majority of the country leans conservative, there are going to be a lot of angry people.

You sir are a partisan idiot. First you wouldn't know a marxist from you butt and second, the conservatives are not a majority. Did you forget that the majority voted this president in?

I hope that you are drinking heavily, if not you have some serious mental problems. It's one thing to disagree with the other side, but when you get to this point, as I said to the russians.......:eusa_eh:

Sir you are wrong. A majority did not vote Obama in, only a majority of the voters voted for Barry. Most voted against him or did not vote.

Rayboy you do realize that the majority of voting age folks in this country didn't vote for this shyster in chief. As per usual, a bare majority of people eligible to vote actually voted.

Rayboy you do realize that the majority of voting age folks in this country didn't vote for this shyster in chief. As per usual, a bare majority of people eligible to vote actually voted.

Nonetheless, his approval has consistently been well over 50%.

The Russians would know something about countries collapsing.

Oh! Snap!

OWdz06WUQPqwkrcpqJg9BQ.jpg

Russian scholar says US will collapse — next year

I'm not sure if this has been talked about yet, but I thought it might be a good one to discuss/argue/fight about. lol.

Russia better hope not. As our economy goes, so goes the world's. While it IS possible, I don't know that it's probable.

We could solve a LOT of our economic problem by not giving away freebies to everyone in the world.

You calling ANYONE a partisan idiot?:eek: :cuckoo:

The majority of VOTERS who VOTED put this President in office.

Do you EVER address issues? Or just attack? That's all I EVER see from you. Attacking this person or that person with never any real argument on any topic.

You must be a real happy person.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back