Russian sanctions bill pushes Putin to finally respond and it's not pretty

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
The anti Russian fervor based on three key faux issues has now officially plunged us into a full scale cold war. Putin is pissed.

The bill is in retaliation for completely bogus issues.

# 1 Interference in Ukraine. It was the US and other western nations that backed the overthrow of a duly elected President all to have the geographic advantage of being on the border of Russia and stealing the Black Sea Fleets main Ports.

#2 Russia interfering in Syria. Are you f'n kidding me Congress and Senate? You gave the world ISIS as you desperately tried to overthrow Assad.

#3 Blaming the Russian government for "meddling" in the election. Hell's bells we just don't "meddle" we overthrow leaders and in some cases get them killed. AND all of this shit is based on a non governmental entity, the ONLY one to examine the DNC server coming to a conclusion that Russia hacked the servers.

Now I don't know about the rest of you but this insanity of punishing Russia to get us to a new Cold War level is not giving me a warm and fuzzy here.

If you really want a war with Russia and you want to let the likes of McCain and Graham get their bucket list wish of freaking WWIII I believe Putin will aquiesce and grant you your wish.

Russia to seize two U.S. properties and orders hundreds of American embassy staff home from Moscow in retaliation for new sanctions bill
  • Russia's Foreign Ministry on Friday ordered a reduction in the number of U.S. diplomats in Russia in response to new American sanctions
  • One source told a Russian news agency 'hundreds' would be sent home
  • The Senate approved a new package of stiff financial sanctions Friday against Russia, Iran and North Korea and sent it to President Trump to sign
  • The legislation is aimed at punishing Moscow for interfering in the 2016 presidential election and for its military aggression in Ukraine and Syria
  • Russia reacted by ordering the U.S. to cut its embassy staff down to 455
  • It also plans to seize a U.S. retreat outside Moscow and a diplomatic warehouse

Read more: Russia orders cut in US diplomats in reaction to sanctions | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
Oh, YES! I'm so proud of Russia.

It's impossible to allow Soros paid congressmen to do whatever they want. It won't hurt to remind them they are supposed to be servants of American people and to do what's good for their country instead of harming its interests and its President and advancing Soros' interests.

Putin: It is a shame, because if we worked together, we could resolve the pressing issues that concern both Russia and the United States much more efficiently. I am speaking of solving acute international crises, tackling terrorism, nature conservation, resolving environmental problems, handling illegal migration, fighting organised crime and so on, and contributing to economic development ultimately. But we know we have many friends in the United States, and there are many sober-minded people. I hope that someday the current state of affairs will come to an end and we will move on to a qualitatively different kind of relationship, which we will strengthen and boost in the interests of the people of the United States and the Russian Federation.
Joint news conference with President of Finland Sauli Niinisto

Last edited:
The anti Russian fervor based on three key faux issues has now officially plunged us into a full scale cold war. Putin is pissed.

# 1 Interference in Ukraine. It was the US and other western nations that backed the overthrow of a duly elected President all to have the geographic advantage of being on the border of Russia and stealing the Black Sea Fleets main Ports.

#2 Russia interfering in Syria. Are you f'n kidding me Congress and Senate? You gave the world ISIS as you desperately tried to overthrow Assad.

#3 Blaming the Russian government for "meddling" in the election. Hell's bells we just don't "meddle" we overthrow leaders and in some cases get them killed. AND all of this shit is based on a non governmental entity, the ONLY one to examine the DNC server coming to a conclusion that Russia hacked the servers.

Now I don't know about the rest of you but this insanity of punishing Russia to get us to a new Cold War level is not giving me a warm and fuzzy here.

If you really want a war with Russia and you want to let the likes of McCain and Graham get their bucket list wish of freaking WWIII I believe Putin will aquiesce and grant you your wish.

Russia to seize two U.S. properties and orders hundreds of American embassy staff home from Moscow in retaliation for new sanctions bill
  • Russia's Foreign Ministry on Friday ordered a reduction in the number of U.S. diplomats in Russia in response to new American sanctions
  • The Senate approved a new package of stiff financial sanctions Friday against Russia, Iran and North Korea and sent it to President Trump to sign
  • The legislation is aimed at punishing Moscow for interfering in the 2016 presidential election and for its military aggression in Ukraine and Syria
  • It also plans to seize a U.S. retreat outside Moscow and a diplomatic warehouse

Read more: Russia orders cut in US diplomats in reaction to sanctions | Daily Mail Online
Almost the entire Congress voted for sanctions which is the right thing to do. If Putin's Puppet vetoes it as he's threatening to do it will be a dead giveaway that he's guilty as hell with colluding with Russia.
You have a very compromised president there..

July 27, Finland.
Question: If this bill is adopted, what will be Russia’s response? What will it be like? Are any Russian-US contacts possible on this matter? For instance, a telephone conversation with the US President. Thank you.

Vladimir Putin: As for the transnational character of US legislation, I have been talking about this for a long time, since 2007 (I think I spoke in Munich about this). It is exactly as I said. This practice is unacceptable – it is destroying international relations and international law.

If the same happens in this case, it will cause particular regret because these actions will have aggravating factors. I would call them particularly cynical because they amount to an obvious attempt to use one’s geopolitical advantages in the competitive struggle .

We have not seen the final version yet and we do not have a final opinion on this matter. But we see that for a long period of time, there have been ongoing attempts to provoke us – many Russian diplomats were expelled with no explanation of the reason and diplomatic property was seized, which is beyond comprehension as it violates fundamental norms of international law regarding diplomatic relations. The sanctions are absolutely illegal from the perspective of international law and they violate the principles of international trade and World Trade Organisation rules. As you know, we are being very restrained and patient, but at some point we will have to respond. We cannot tolerate this loutish behaviour towards our country forever. But how we respond will depend on the final version of the bill that is being debated in the US Senate.

It's impossible to allow Soros paid congressmen to do whatever they want. It won't hurt to remind them they are supposed to be servants of American people and to do what's good for their country instead of harming its interests and its President.

Putin: It is a shame, because if we worked together, we could resolve the pressing issues that concern both Russia and the United States much more efficiently. I am speaking of solving acute international crises, tackling terrorism, nature conservation, resolving environmental problems, handling illegal migration, fighting organised crime and so on, and contributing to economic development ultimately. But we know we have many friends in the United States, and there are many sober-minded people. I hope that someday the current state of affairs will come to an end and we will move on to a qualitatively different kind of relationship, which we will strengthen and boost in the interests of the people of the United States and the Russian Federation.
Bull farts. Putin and the US are on totally different sides in the war on terrorism. The only reason you're such a proponent of Russia now is because you don't understand what they're doing in the world ( and what they did to us in the election) and the fact Trump is Putin's whore so you have to be.

Tight spot for Trump, how is he going to weasel out of this one ...:laugh2:

Almost the entire Congress voted for sanctions which is the right thing to do. If Putin's Puppet vetoes it as he's threatening to do it will be a dead giveaway that he's guilty as hell with colluding with Russia.
You have a very compromised president there..

If Trump veto's, it shows he's Putin's puppet.
If Trump veto's, congress will override the veto, slapping Trump
If Trump signs it, he will have to explain it to Putin.

No matter what Trump does, his ass gets kicked.

And the EU is pissed off too. All this shit about Europe being US allies will now become a joke. The boys on the hill have managed to fuck over not just Russia with this bill but the EU as well.

:lol:

Freaking idiots.

It's impossible to allow Soros paid congressmen to do whatever they want. It won't hurt to remind them they are supposed to be servants of American people and to do what's good for their country instead of harming its interests and its President.

Bull farts. Putin and the US are on totally different sides in the war on terrorism. The only reason you're such a proponent of Russia now is because you don't understand what they're doing in the world ( and what they did to us in the election) and the fact Trump is Putin's whore so you have to be.

Oh I'll agree that the US and Russia are on different sides of terrorism. Obama gave the world ISIS and Russia stepped up to the plate to defeat them. Obama turned Libya into a lawless state where now terror groups run the country and have open air slave markets in Libya.

Oh you bet there's a world of difference between the US and Russia on terrorism.

Oh I'll agree that the US and Russia are on different sides of terrorism. Obama gave the world ISIS and Russia stepped up to the plate to defeat them. Obama turned Libya into a lawless state where now terror groups run the country and have open air slave markets in Libya.

Oh you bet there's a world of difference between the US and Russia on terrorism.

Obama? BS tinydancer and really lame.

True that Trump is between a rock and a hard place. Does he obey Putin? Or does he defy him?

Either way, he loses but looks like his fans will find a way to support him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The issues are not bogus. Putin has already started the cold war again.

#1 the fact is that the Ukrainian President was legally removed by the Parliament. He refused to go and the people rose up. You don't have a clue what is happening.

#2 The fact us that Russia has teamed up with Iran and Assad is their puppet. They want to establish a Persian Empire in the Mid-east that threaten the US and Israel. The fact is that Russia has spent more time bombing Assad's opponents than bombing ISIS. In addition, Russia is apparently arming the Taliban with weapons that are used against American troops.

#3 The evidence is overwhelming that Russia interfered in our elections and are continuing to do so. The fact is that CrowdStrike is a company that is experienced in uncovering hacks. They are not a fly by night company.

#4 Then we have interference in elections in the Netherlands and France. The elections in France featured hacked e-mails. Eastern Europe has seen a number of violent coup attempts backed by Russia. Then we have the invasion of Crimea. Also there are no rebels in Ukraine. Hacked e-mails from a close Putin associate showed they are Russians not Ukrainians.

Russia is funding ISIS and Assad you freaking moron.

Russia is not stepping up. They are spending more time bombing Assad's opponents than they are ISIS. Their only concern over ISIS is that it could threaten their control of Syria.

Does Putin have a pee tape on you too?

I actually laughed when I read the Russian statement. It is the same statement they have been making since the 1950s. "American imperial aggression" ya da ya da. How anyone can take their posturing seriously or even care about them is beyond me. They are not our friends, fellow citizens, they've been running the same stale playbook for decades and now some newbies in the US are actually taking them seriously.

Trump will never hear the end of this from his Russian master.

If Trump is mad because the GOP has so far failed to screw over millions of Americans, imagine how angry Russia is now. They worked hard and spent money to put their Manchurian Russian poodle in power. They feel it's time for payback.

Russia is not stepping up. They are spending more time bombing Assad's opponents than they are ISIS. Their only concern over ISIS is that it could threaten their control of Syria.

Stop your lies. Until Putin stepped in Obama was only bombing areas after he let loose leaflets warning people to run away. He was running a nancy boy campaign against ISIS.

OMG, are conservatives actually afraid of Russia? In spite of their head asshole, they can't really do much to us other than be a thorn in our side (and mess with our elections). Christ California's economy alone is twice the size of Russia's. Which should give you at least some perspective on how Putin is doing as president.

Forum List

Back