Russian Roulette by David Corn & Michael Isikoff hits # 6 on Amazon.com

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
I downloaded it to my Kindle yesterday afternoon--and am already half way through the book. Very easy reading- ties the links together-and it's really astounding how much I didn't know about Putin's attack not only on this country, but throughout Europe, & I have been paying attention to this Russian investigation since day one. It's a great book for the Novice, and for you experts--there's much more here that we didn't know.

It goes through the mistakes of prior administrations (Obama), why Putin hated Hillary Clinton so much. It goes into Democrats regretting not taking heed to Mitt Romney's warning about Russia being our biggest threat. It goes into the double agent spy's & political opposition leaders that Putin has ordered killed & imprisoned over the last few years.

It's not a political partisan book, but it makes it very clear--Trump's overwhelming desire to close in on Vladimir Putin to get his Trump tower built in downtown Moscow. It wasn't Putin trying to get Trump's attention it was Trump trying to get Putin's attention. We saw that throughout the campaign season.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

Forum List

Back