Russian Pranksters: We Tricked Bernie Sanders into KGB ‘Sleeper Agent’ Activation Ritual with ‘Greta

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A pair of Russian YouTubers claim that they have nabbed Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) in another prank call from a pair posing as Greta Thunberg and her father, according to their latest video.

The video opens with an individual who sounds like and identifies himself as Sanders, one of the frontrunners in the Democrats’ presidential primary, asking to speak with Greta Thunberg, the teen climate activist who was named TIME Person of the Year. “I just wanted to congratulate you on the extraordinary role you are playing in rallying young people and people throughout the world on this terrible, terrible crisis of climate change,” he says.

“We would like to help you, in your campaign in some way, what is the best thing to do?” the woman pretending to be “Greta” says after a few minutes of general discussion of climate change.

The person identifying himself as Sanders responds: “Well if you would like to help in our campaign that would be wonderful, and we would be very appreciative, because you have generated so much excitement among young people and all people throughout the world. You are admired very, very much.”

He then asks her if she is planning to be in the United States in the next few months. The “father” responds they will be there in February.

“Well, that’d be great, but if you wanted to make a statement in support of our plan and my candidacy, I would be very appreciative,” the person who sounds like Sanders says. “We can bring some folks together with you, and we can have a wonderful meeting if that’s something you are interested in.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Don’t know if burnster was pranked or not but sure sounds like him...lolol

IMG_2606.jpg

Forum List

Back